Zone Directors

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Nov 2, 2014 at 10:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are they needed? What do they do besides relay communications from KK to RDs?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right now, protect your ass from theses idiots

And it sounds like you need it or maybe you are one of " them"

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know for a fact this is true. There are a lot of people in upper management who aren't fans of KK either and they are protecting us from even more than we are aware of.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Paul filters most of what comes from KK. He told me that we would all be shocked at how she wants ZDs to manage the zone. We should all be thankful for Paul and that he realizes how crazy KK is.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was wondering the same thing. Most companies have 2 zone directors. One on the west and one on the east. I think 3 max any more seems like a waste in resources. What do they really do other than filter? What exactly are they filtering? I don't believe for one second that our ZD is standing up to KK. If anything he is preventing my RD from being able to stand up to her.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like the southeast

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is true if done of them, NOT JT

He is brainless, little robot only interested in preserving his lifestyle !
    Will do what is asked, no questions, no balls

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Completely untrue. JT has always had his people's backs. He allows for open forum to discuss Any topic, is sincere and will fight for his people. He sheilds us in the Southeast daily from the madness.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMFAO

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I second that. People can talk shit about Paul all they want on here, but those who work for Jim are very lucky!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

*him, not Jim

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To me this whole thread is pointless. The ZDs aren't the issue right now from what I gather are equally as u happy with KK as the rest of us. Can you imagine being her direct report? The more layers between you and her the better in my eyes!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. I want as many layers as possible to filter this crap. I can barely handle the stuff that gets through with out rolling my eyes.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am currently interviewing for an east coast position and would like to know who is the ZD?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TM, solid chap

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's staying, who's going? Hearing 3 are gone by December

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would that happen?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, this company is going to look a lot different by this time next week. There are 7 Zone Directors now. There will not be 7 Zone Directors by this time next week. The individuals that are announced next week will look nothing like those that are in the ZD positions right now. Here we go, folks! Everything we were told about KK and PS is happening right now.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you talking about? Are you saying the Zones are being restructured. Does that means layoffs for reps?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the zone director for the east?