Expansion Start Date ?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Nov 3, 2014 at 10:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Home Study starts when ??
    Salary Range ??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

depends on hire date. Salary 55-65K

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have any Vyvanse interviews been held for the new expansion. Or are they waiting on binge earing disorder indication. I thought I would get a screening call from HR by now but nothing. I am highly qualified. hmmm.. maybe no one has been called yet?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Depending on where you are screening calls have most likely already happend. Don't be discouraged, many canidiates where hand picked. This is why it was such a short and late process. Formalities only.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I recieved an offer! Does anyone know the company car choices? Week off between Christmas and New Years?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am doing phone IV next week. - doubt you've received an offer

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting. Especially since there have been no face to face interviews. You must have knocked it out of the park on your phone screen! Congratulations Rock Star.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are interviews this week. OP very well may have interviewed and received an offer. There will also be more interviews next week.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mass f2f Interviews in PA this week, Chi next week. Everyone will leave knowing if they are in or out. Everything has been scheduled or taken place already. My understanding is up to 95k base unless you are making over currently , don't know how high they will go though. Looking for Psych experience and live within territory boundary. Best of luck to all.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have PI

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run.... As fast as you can.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jan 5 start

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Start Dec 2nd for me.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When did you receive your offer? If interviews are this week, this is a super tight timeline. They must be making offers the day of the interview, right?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the sameday or the day after

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They told me to plan to spend the night if final interview- no thanks

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me too, and no thanks, too. This was the oddest interviewing schedule I've ever seen.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what's wrong with that? At least you know if you move on to the next round that day. Would you rather have to wait and fly back in?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Duh, cuz some of us have FAMILY & Cant up &leave with a days notice ?you know stake kids to school pick them up feed therm why I am in Chicago? Some of us have spouses who travel and kids who need care! That's why!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then don't come to Shire. Kk knows nothing about work life balance....she pushes this belief down to the ZD who push it down to the RD's. The interview process should tell you a lot.