The " sharks " are sniffing around

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Nov 26, 2014 at 5:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting law firm asking questions ...they clearly know ps and kk

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More details? How so?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look up Amy Valdez , Novartis

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True dat! They are calling field people asking about discrimination. I know I will take the call. Game on!!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone in this company that has a family or values their kids should be looking, the new Shire does not want a family or kids getting in the way of selling products, that is a fact.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, it's such a demanding job that need our undivided attention...... Two days a week 10-2.
    Managers work 3 days 9-3, and the big boys put in 4 days running around sniffing each other's asses and playing big shot while they know and do less than nothing. This industry is so full of inflated egos and incompetent assholes it's actually comical.
    Shire.... A third rate company with fifth rate management. Sad.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...and that's why they're going to close Chesterbrook.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank god ... The world has you!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Start calling the Midwest reps ASAP.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone post the law firm name?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're fucking right! You dipshit.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get back in that trailer and look for a job on reality tv.. Idiot

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The plaintiff was Amy Velez, not Amy Valdez. I'm unsure who is "sniffing aournd" Shire, but they are welcome to call me also...sadly what some people in my zone have been experiencing started long before PS and KK. It is clearly taught at the senior level, and the cover-up throughout the organization is criminal. Not the same company I admired a few years ago.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please post the name of the firm or the site. My x manager ran 3 reps on false pretense, 2 over 45, and one African American. Not looking to hurt Shire, but their are 3 management personnel that need to answer some questions in a court of law.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you take a severance because of an "Action Plan" or "Final Written Warning"? Yes you can be compensated for wrongful discharge!!! This is a former "wrongfully" let-go employee, not a lawyer troll. What was done to me for god knows what reason, would make one's head spin. Oh my friends help is coming, maybe to late, but FO, PS, KK, AP, and "Boy with no Spine" - you "Reap what you sow"!!!!!!!! Whatever you do people MAKE THEM FIRE YOU! DO NOT QUIT. The mass hiring is a smoke screen , they will fire more behind the scenes than they hire. Lawsuits are a horrible way to express frustration, but if the lawyers get every cent, we will take these "achievement destroying jokers" down!!!! God Bless

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, deluxe double wide with satellite tv and a fridge full of beer. It don't get no better than this!.......and it's paid for. You're nowhere close and never will be.....Dipshit!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A good example of why Autism spectrum was expanded

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A genius locked in my own world, which is much better than yours.
    BIOYA.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is some truth to this. I'm a former employee and was contacted about meeting with attorneys via conference call. They offered me $100 an hour. I declined, but in hind sight, I should have told them what a lying douche bag my greasy faced RD was.