requirements to be an rd

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Jan 3, 2015 at 4:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what does it take to be an RD at shire

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Three criteria:

-Have Bausch n Lomb on your resume
    -Be completely preoccupied with menial, micromanaging tasks without any regard to whether it helps the business
    -Kiss the asses of Perry and Kathy since they need this to help feed their insecure egos
    (The last being most important)

Good luck.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i think it is funny how some rds moaned and groaned about kk and ps and now they are on board. think they have any loyalty to their team or just protecting their own position. ?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whats even funnier is the fact rds are the first ones to be axed. better keep your region happy because if complaints come.....you are gone because the top will protect themselves. dont over think it rds..... better be smart.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how many rds with hr issues in the past or have people that they fired really comfortable? have a great 2015. it will be fun. alot to look forward to in 2015. shire is a great place to be moving forward for producers .. rd's with a past......are you expendable? how comfortable are you with your boss and will they protect you?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have it! My only addition is you actually believe you make a difference.
    In my 20 yrs, I hated Managers who referred to us as "my reps" and " working for Me"
    These glorified baby sitters/secretaries are truly the most worthless employees in Pharma.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Producers?" Really? Oh let me guess, another idiot from the south. Maybe even that guy in Atlanta who thinks he's responsible for that geographies success. We seriously need to educate people on the haves and have nots in our comp system. Ask KK to explain and you'll get a blank stare.

Too funny! I think in 2015 I will "produce" a solid bowel movement and a new job since this place is spiraling down the drain. You keep that positive attitude though while the two 'tarts leading the NBU will sell your ass out after squeezing all they can out of you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you missed the topic of the thread.......'producer' was aimed at the role of rd and asking if they bring value to the business growth. I think there are some good rds out there but there are some that have no business or ability to lead people and were hired because they are nothing more than yes men or women for the person above them. do you know any of those?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only one; be dead from the neck up. We have a lot of those people!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At the Shire, you will need hairy feet!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this new alignment has been eye opening to this point. has anyone that has a new rd realized that there is no consistency from region to region.? old region was very good and had open communication and focus.....new region is only what you cant do and then that is not totally accurate and only the individuals understanding. to this point it has been eye opening in the lack of consistency from region to region depending on rd. Sure wish the rd's that get it could reach out to those with no clue.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true ! I miss my old rd already. This new rd with the idle, subtle threats....no thank you ! Can we go back to old alignments please ?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

funny. from the regional meeting i was taught my new rd the following: No! mlr approved. and corporate policy. nothing about growing business. this is going to be fun.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best RD hands down is Legalos. Super intelligence and can use a bow very well.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A rep is much more likely to get the ax. Look at RD in VA, HR after HR violation and this Goof Ball still has his job. Build their ego lay and lay low.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there are many hr issues out the at rd level and still around

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any suggestions for getting my RD out of my car? He's all about the not so subtle threats. I don't want him sitting next to me all day delivering his little threats. How do you get your RD to
    follow behind you?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true. One guy in the Midwest has been through at least 2 hr investigations and has 1 pending lawsuit.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are all sadly mistaken if you believe that RDs are the problem and it's about to get much worse with useless bullshit. You can thank KK for this. All of the work put into "freeing the people" like MY used to support has been dismantled once CES left and KK started. Her old school bully tactics is all she knows and her total lack of self awareness or how to motivate just amplifies things. She thinks a "kicker" is motivation. You will start to see that all of the asshole RDs are now the ones she puts on a pedestal.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are right not all rds are the problem but there are some that are absolute problems