PANTYHOSE ARE BACK IN STYLE! HOORAY!

Discussion in 'The Darkened Sample Closet' started by Anonymous, Oct 10, 2009 at 5:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just thought you all might be interested the nasty bare leg look is finally out of style! It has been a long time since women dressed as women and here's a link for all you cynics. Pantyhose are back and maybe now we can actually look refined and well dressed rather than the Sex and the City Whore look!

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/33175984#33175984

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jesus, the things people concern themselves with.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank goodness the drought has ended! Pantyhose makes those legs look awesome!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pantyhose are definitely back! Check out the celebs and the news anchors. Finally we can get back to looking feminine and refined again for our men!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank goodness! The bare leg look only works for those with perfect legs with no blemishes. Pantyhose gives us that great leg look as well as a professional look. buh bye bare legs!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More then likely these pantyhose posts were started by a guy who gets off on pantyhose and probably wears them too. Sicko!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not to rain on your parade, but the link you provided talks about textured legwear and tights, not nude pantyhose per se. Tights and sheer black hose never went out of style, not even during the Sex And The City bare legs era. The only option for fashionable women today are bare legs, fishnets, tights, sheer black or textured legwear. Not nude hose.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I disagree! Pretty much all pantyhose is now back in style. Obviously a lot of women may not wear wolfords due to the expense, but they are fantastic. I wear nude wolfords and the looks I get from the doctors and male reps tell a whole different story about your assertion that nude pantyhose are out....trust me the guys love the ladies in pantyhose.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reminds me of a Van Halen lyric
    "Oh, yeah
    I like...I like the little way the line runs up the back of the stockings
    I've always liked those kind of high heels, too, ya know I...
    No, no, no, no don't take 'em off. Don't take...leave 'em on
    Yeah, that's it...a little more to the right"

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Viva la pantyhose!

Women are starting to look like women again!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yeah! I love pantyhose on women! I remember the days when all the female reps looked so fine and finished! Hopefully that's where we are heading again with pantyhose back in fashion!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As they say nothing beats a great pair of leggs.....except Wolfords of course.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great. Nothing says sexy like sweaty panty hose in 100 degree weather in TX. *cringe*

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's about time they came back in style. I was about to move overseas where women still like to dress like women! You know hosiery, dresses, and high heels! If only American women could figure out the frumpy man look is not that attractive despite being very comfortable.

Viva la pantyhose.....

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you must be old or have really ugly legs to be that excited about wearing pantyhose

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, like a girl at 17 with scars and blemishes is gonna get away with tanning. That never works. A tan isn't exciting, it looks like you don't care.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're talking to someone from a year ago

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that Princess Kate has made pantyhose stylish perhaps we can get back to a more professional look in the industry. The slobbish no hose sandal look is now the out of date look in the field. Doctors appreciate the more professional "banker" look on female reps. I know some feel pantyhose can be a pain, but they do make your legs look fine.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My experience is that my female family members, friends, and work mates wear skirts or dresses about once every two weeks or less. This would be a yearly average. Many women I know don't shave their legs between the end October and the beginning of April. As these women wear pants 95% of the time,of course they find tights, pantyhose, or stockings uncomfortable. If I were forced to wear skin tight jeans, I would likely be miserable. There is no connection to inherent comfort of a garment and the strangeness one feels in a seldomly worn piece of clothing. Many women especially young ones, have either forgotten or never learned how to move in skirt. Seriously, I have female co-workers in their late 30's who have either never worn a skirt or have not worn one in 20 years. These are responsible, reasonably well paid, professional women.

Like most women I find most pantyhose too warm on hot summer days and too cool on frigid winter mornings. There are summer sheer pantyhose and very warm tights for these occasions. I generally wear a skirt to work and nearly always wear hose under it. As I generally prefer long skirts, I doubt I am giving the men a thrill. I simply feel that my job requires a degree of refinement in dress. I worked too hard for my educational credentials to go to work looking like a teenager at a beach party.