To All Former Ther-Rx Reps...

Discussion in 'TherRx' started by Anonymous, Nov 11, 2010 at 10:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To all former Ther-Rx Reps, let's get some updates! How's life and is the grass now greener or do you have a few regrets?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Regrets? Are you kidding? I can think of a few that are rotting in hell or will be eventually. Regret will be written on their tombstones or "Please forgive me"!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So much greener when you work with healthy, competent people who are also at the top of their game, not to mention the extra $ comes in handy.
    Glad I left, and fun to hear later that my territory had tanked without me.
    Then way later after the layoffs really thankful.....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still think about my buddies at good ol' Ther-RX from time to time. Happy now as i have moved on to a better position with much better career advancement. Can't dog Ther-Rx though. Had bad and good times but mostly good.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many sales people are actually still employed? I thought for sure they would have been shut down by now. What products are being promoted? What about Gestiva?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watch your letters of recommendations. Saw one that was forwarded to me to look at as a reference and it looked more like a love/affair letter. Just saying...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut up

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People are trying to find jobs and this what you have to offer. Get a life.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you really that sick? Why not try and do something productive like help people find a job.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah you said that already, nice cover up

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now come on, but seriously a recommendation like that is too obvious.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Calling other former counterparts to get updates on people or searching linkened ???

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like someone I know

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right there with you! So I thankful I left before the layoffs. It was like an angle was watching over me. Still have some good friends that are there and miss them, but not working for Ther-RX. Grass is so much greener, nicer, healthier and it doesn't hurt that my territory tanked when I left either!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think she has had a very rough time since Ther-Rx. Her cell phone has been changed or disconnected and she has lost at least 2 jobs I know of. This depression has been very difficult for many people. I hope things get better for everyone.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny how things have a way of happening in life...you can destroy some peoples lives and then this...did the door hit your a$$ on the way out?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That board tells a horrible story, she is a homewrecker! She got what she deserved!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They all did Stilliana, Kass.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

where is that Stilliano now?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who Youngstown's greatest hero? He thinks the path to his next job is paved with gold.