Hey, Hey, Hey

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Sep 26, 2013 at 2:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think Robin Thicke got the chorus for his song Blurred Lines after attending one Of Florida's finest, Dr Chapels many off label speaker programs? Highly paid speaker and top prescriber. OIG and Gravity will have a field day. Looking forward to RP's next voice mail

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good title. True. But why would they do anything different! Look at all our peers....they are scared shitless to say anything and know that our jobs in the industry are fragile and that working here is all about spinning the indication and tipping it to off label use. Glad there's a lot of noise about us and off label promotion!!!!!!!!!!!! My guess is it will only get worse.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. Good choice for a title to describe this! I am just blown away at the lack of leadership here and the group think! There's spin selling and then there's off label promotion. This is off label promotion and alot of it around here! Whatever you think....the ONLY way to get the numbers that some if these reps are pulling down is to sell off label
    Mark shipman and Burch are perfect examples of this!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Problem is, dr chapel is not a top prescriber. If he was, they probably wouldn't have made such a big deal out of it. It was not a sanctioned program in front of other doctors. It was a talk to a room full of reps. The other problem was that legal and compliance were in the room. They should have prepped him better and let him know that they were in the room and to keep it on the reservation.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are wrong about Shipman and Burch. They are successful because of their relationships with consultant pharmacists not aligned with MHA. They focus on pharmacists who are able to order lots of bottles and then they get chargeback credit for it. They are both excellent reps with great relationships that many of us dream we had.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Dumbass, this doctor said and did exactly what Michael wanted, he told everyone how to sell off label and that is what MM has been saying to do since launch. If they didn't want this doctor to say what he did they would have politely interrupted him or they would have stopped the talk for a 15 minute break and talked to him about not discussing off label topics but instead they had him continue talking about off label things and now they are acting like they had no idea that he was going to say those things. If you think otherwise you are a naive fool and really need to get a clue as well as some common sense!!!!! This is not the first time this has gone on at a POA, every time they have a doctor talk to us it is to discuss how to sell off label, its so pathetically obvious, in my opinion they aren't even good at covering up their nonsense!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In order to reach my true potential here it appears I need to commission one of these speakers to come to a few off label talks in my territory! That's the secret. Thanks!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very funny post

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, thank you