Oh bonus, where are you???

Discussion in 'Lupin' started by Anonymous, Sep 26, 2014 at 8:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone out there?? Our bonus checks went missing...please send help!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

APB on any spare cash!
    oh wait we are buying other things
    in other countries

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is why as a top rep with Lupin I left. I made great bonuses but I knew the writing was on the wall because of the horrible pipeline. $35 Suprax. Good luck with that.

I had never before and since been with a company that gave you goals after the quarter started - so unprofessional - cheaters with bonus. Like the time they came back and changed the goals after the quarter to lower bonus money. Those Indians are crooked people. You can not trust the management team - they are always finding ways to harass reps.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well said

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I honestly cannot continue to work here. We haven't received a bonus in forever!! The stress they put us under is outweighing the salary. Lupin needs to pull it together.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It would be appropriate to say "we have decided to pay you whatever we want and when we want to" at this point.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

straight trippn on these goals and bonus plan

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And they are missing yet again! There is no excuse for constantly paying rep bonuses late! Someone needs to loose their job for it. Why do they think it is ok when the numbers are in? Someone is too lazy and doesn't care enough to sign off on them.