Entera Health

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by Anonymous, Oct 31, 2014 at 6:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any feedback on this company?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good company. Base between 45-65k and bonuses up to 20k. Great gig!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sells medical foods which no one pays for. small population studies and heavy emphasis on animal studies. not sure if you've sold pharma before, but these are major functions of successful selling, and they just dont seem to have what it takes. buyer beware!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true. Salary is competitive. I have7 years experience. Negotiated for a base of 70k. Great product. Come on board!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great product! Must be able to sell and not just be a sig jockey. Catching on quickly! Base 70K and I made 30K in bonuses first year.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't believe the hype. Lots of turnover.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Saw this on indeed.com Entera Health - Fort Lauderdale, FL
    [Associates degrees only will be considered. Please do not apply if you do not fit this specific requirement! They don't want candidates with a 4yr degree that is just bizzaro !

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it illustrates 2things. You must be willing to take a low salary and also not be from big pharma.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What if I have a 4 year degree but tell them I only went to classes half of the time? Would that make me eligible to work here?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Management potential.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I call BS on the bonus. I have heard of bases above 70 but every quarter they change the comp so its impossible to have more than one decent payout. Watch for more to leave soon, they make you stay to get your bonus

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

haha -- pretty much sums it up! i cant believe they're advertising for specialty sales reps with an associates degree -- shouldnt that be a sign??? unless you fit into that category, even then i would say look elsewhere. This company will not be a stepping stone for better things because you'll hate it after about your second call (which is tracked, btw)

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you interview ask about how much turnover there has been -crazy! haha!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't want any more reps quitting on them

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe treat people with respect and you won't lose good people. It sounds like there is lack of good leadership.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

leadership is definitely missing from this company....from the top down, everyone is very good at blowing smoke, but there's no substance or ability behind it. CEO and senior leadership have done a great job of getting in with "the family" and are out of touch with reality. Im surprised this company is still around, and hasn't pulled a "blood baron" and sank! (google it).

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The leadership is awful!!! Lots of promises and no action. BEWARE!!! I worked there for over two years and saw nothing but failures. Don't waste your time.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Going, going, gone.