Info in the company

Discussion in 'Emergent Biosolutions' started by Anonymous, Jan 21, 2015 at 9:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi- I'm thinking about taking a sales position
    With this company. Any information would help.
    Thanks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, with a broad question like that, maybe a internet search might be in order. You know how to spell the name of the company, right? Good place to start. (Please stay unemployed)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HERE IS THE ISSUE. THEY HAVE A BLACK BOX WARNING ON IVPG PRODUCT THAT IS FOR MONITORING OF PATIENTS AFTER GIVING PRODUCT (8HR). THIS IS NOT GOOD. COMPANY TRIES TO GET AROUND BY SAYING THE PATIENT CAN BE IN THE CAFATERIA...JUST SO LONG AS THEY ARE IN THE HOSPITAL SOMEWHERE. NUTS

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So says the troll-for-hire creeping our site for a competitor. Seriously dude, looking for someone that is versed on this topic to engage? On CP? for free? hahaha! move along now. CP posting with zero replies is advanced as you get.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well, I noticed you didnt speak to the real issue and that is the balc box warning. I ahve learned that anytime somewhere speaks ill of someone instead of speaking to the topic they are usually ignorant of the facts. And so it goes........

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The topic should be on where your teachers failed you on spelling, grammar and punctuation.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

topic is that first post, this thread, is Lazy.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I sure hope you're drunk, nobody can be this dumb.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

duhhhh, stooopid is the person who is looking for a job, and asks other people to hand feed him his preparations. Stoopider is the idiot that thinks he's so great for feeding this type. Let those that are willing to work for and advantage maintain an advantage. no matter how bad the company may be.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well...I guess you're not drunk. Sorry dude, I don't like to pick on the mentally disabled. My apologies.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pompous ass.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SO, I TYPED TO FAST AND I DIDNT LOOK AT MY RESPONSE BEFORE I SENT IT. WOW. ANOTHER MORON WHO LOOKS AT ISSUES AND THINKS HE/SHE IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER PERSON. YOU MUST BE A GREAT SALESPERSON. IS THAT HOW YOU TALK TO CLINICIANS?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too many competitors in this IVIG space. Product has severe black box warning and clinicians across the country are concerned.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company has about as collaborative a culture as the Twin Peaks Sports Bar in Waco TX.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...no doubt. and the crowd of competitors are paying creepers to prepare reports with the information they need for their SWOT market analysis and to prepare for their War games meetings. Crowded and creepy.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's wrong did your hemorrhoid burst when you where swimming with the sharks! I guess if you ask a broad question you get a jerk response from a jerk! LOL Now go take care of that shark bite on your ass!