Inventiv or Publicis?

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by Anonymous, Feb 26, 2015 at 1:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which company is better to work for?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing but lap dogs at inVentiv.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good to know!!

Stroking is good. I rather be a pet pooch than a mule. :)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you really need to ask this question, then you need to do some extra homework on your own.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've worked for both. Publicis has much better benefits, but low pay. inVentiv's medical and vision plans are substandard. inVentiv's PTO system is great, if you never get sick or have a death in the family. I was treated well by both companies and their recruiters.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've worked for both and like them equally. My Publicis manager is getting on my nerves so now it's time to work for Inventiv again!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't have to use PTO for death in the immediate family.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks, that's good to know.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you don't feel well, tough it out, go out and make a call or two, then call off sick. PTO is full days only, so a partial work day will result in no PTO time being used.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

InVentiv

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. I agree. They give company cars, and pay about 10-15% more. And it seems like they have more contracts.

Still, Publicis is ok too.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Edge to Inventiv, because of their contracts seem to be more steady.

Also, at PSS, if you fail a test, you are out. Never hear that stuff happening at Ventiv.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you still get PTO if you were the one that killed them?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it doesn't fit, you must acquit!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Inventiv because they give you a car, pay for gas and salary is more. What Publicis pays for car is not enough for the wear & tear, also what they pay for gas always goes up & down, and salary seems 5-10K lower.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PSS gives you 6-7k/year for car allowance and covers the gas with a little less than .25C/Mile...so the car is irrelevant.

Its really a coin flip. PSS is one of the most respected global companies in the world as well.

It really comes down to the products on the contract, the stability of the contract, the geography of the territory, and the people you are going to be working with, when you
    evaluate what company to work with. I have worked for both, and both were good experiences.

Advantage: Neither.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Inventiv

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Neither. A direct job trumps all CSO jobs with money benefits and security.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What have you been sniffing? Direct job does not provide security. Why do you think there are so many CSO contracts? Give it some time, direct job will not exist, there is no such thing as security in any field.