How many will Valeant cut?

Discussion in 'Dendreon' started by Anonymous, Feb 27, 2015 at 10:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many of us do you think they'll actually cut?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As many as they can. Valeant will treat Dendreon as a for profit business, something Dendreon should have been doing all along. Good people, good treatment, but terrible management landed Dendreon where they are.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It should start near the top. While you may or may not like JE depending on if he hired you or not, you have to question his leadership concepts and general business direction. Only go where we currently have business???? Focus on That? Where has that gotten us? Profitable??? I think the entire universe knows the answer to that. Independent of his many character flaws and I Am The Man attitude, one has to start to ask the tough questions.

This is not about barely keeping your head above water, its about becoming profitable, highly profitable. Why not focus on our Incredible new NCCN direction? I promise you there are many physicians who have limited or no experience with Provenge that would be compelled to move by this data! Not according to our Master's direction....
    "Keep doing what you've been doing" Did you not read that is the definition of insanity in one of your books JE?
    Please rescue us from this "Leader" Valeant. PLEASE!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Given Valeant's aggressive price increases could the product get underwater where no one will want to buy it?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As many as they can to cut as much cost. Definitely VP's down to directors are prime targets since they get paid tons of money. About time too since a lot of the middle management are vestiges of the old guards' way whose interest to the company revolve around power and greed. They have no respect for employees and not too concerned with making profits for the company.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

77 is just the first round. Wait for the back swing of the axe.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are paid way to much; they are NOT going to keep us because of our salary; I heard they are going to let us go, re-hire new reps at a lower base salary..................we are fu&k royally, this company had been nothing short as a JOKE and liars.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one in sales will be affected. Relax people.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

VP of sales, leader of Uro Cams before that.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Backswing today... At least 20 more gone or on "transition". Had it been me, immediate severance would have been preferred. Will be entering twilight zone now...