New Psych Job Postings?

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, Feb 28, 2015 at 2:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the info on the new psych postings today?thought things were bad at Lundbeck with all the threads saying that. expansion? Noted is Takeda and Oysuka boldly highlighted in job introduction. Enlighten us before we post for a position. Thx

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poor soul can't even spell companies names correctly.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you didn't use an apostrophe in "companies". Grow up. Are you that bored?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have interviews started yet? When are the target hire dates?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a phone interview with the mgr today. She stated June 22 was the targeted hire date. F2F interviews in April.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good info to know thx.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have live interviews begun yet?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Starting next week.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who does the phone interviews?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a second phone interview with the regional hiring manager. I received an email today stating they are going to pursue other candidates whose experience is more closely related to the field. I had 5+ years experience selling ADHD products and had generally very good numbers and know lots of psych cudtomers. Any thoughts? Is lundbeck just looking for people who have sold in the depression market? Serious answers appreciated, thanks.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2nd phone screen?? Is that standard practice or was it just you?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No a lot of the management team-RBDs and ASM'S don't have schizophrenia or psych experience. It's who you know not what you know. We are Lundbeck,Second class in all we do.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone tell me the name of the schizophrenic med?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brexpiprazole

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know how many reps being hired for this new psych sales force?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You ask too many questions troll.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1 rep per every 2-3 Otsuka territories. Will be about 125 Lundbeck psych reps. Good Luck to all!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone have an idea of what this job might pay including target bonus?

thanks

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The range for salary is suppose to be 85/95 K but it appears they pay more for most AMs. Annual IC is paid on a trimester basis and has been bumped up from annual of 28500 to low 30000 range. It is uncapped but the quotas are not realistic. You will make a little money during launch and then IC dollars will be scarce. Its happened to the Alpha and Beta teams.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Next question - what is training like with Lundbeck? Is it typical one week home one week away or what is training like? Thank you anyone for solid information. My understanding Otsukas training is boot camp two weeks away.