Teva Select Brands

Discussion in 'Teva Neuroscience' started by Anonymous, Mar 18, 2015 at 2:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey guys- Neuro rep here. How have you guys been holding up since the realignment? Spoke to some of you at the NFM. Your BU sounds like a disaster.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Considering I made a huge bonus and didn't sell anything I would say we are just fine. Keep up those conversions!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I made a nice bonus as well with zero sales but you and I both know we are toast if this continues so slow down on the attitude.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This will continue because the price is TOO HIGH. TOO HIGH. TOO HIGH. We have a product that is used for a symptom, not a disease state. The product is TOO HIGH compared to the competition. The wholesalers that have the product are an issue for many hospitals. This IS NOT A PRODUCT THAT IS PRESCRIBED. Hospitals are not going to play ball in the new ACA environment. They aren't because the price is TOO HIGH. Nothing will change.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if this is the only thing your doing right now then that is your own fault. select brands is my part time job!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course this is not the only thing I am doing. I have been working full time for another pharma company for six months. Teva Select is my kids college funds nothing more nothing less and I don't feel bad at all about taking the money. Teva puts us in an embarrassing situation with Adasuve so screw Teva.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmmmm What would you select?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pharma CI trolls with neuro market monitoring projects, with reports due, are the worst.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on guys!! That makes no sense and it is down right mean to rip on someone's picture. Remember " you shall reap what you sow". Be professional, not personal!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look! It's the Cafe Pharma Police!

How dare you be unprofessional on one of the most vile and unprofessional sites out there. How dare you comment on a PUBLIC picture on a PUBLIC website. How dare I speak the truth when I was displaced for their lies....'People of integrity do not hide their reactions or opinions, they do not manipulate others through deception and they do not pretend'.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doesn't matter. Mandatory conference call at 4pm today. We're done.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In a word: Yes

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this business unit is in trouble. We need Cyndi to help fix this business unit by actually calling on her accounts. They did no put the appropriate people in charge of a hospital product launch which is crazy to me. They put people in charge of large primary care product launches that simply don't work in a hospital model. They don't understand that their negligence (upper management ) cost them a successful launch of a really good product. This is shameful. Watch they will now hire a hospital team that will know how to execute this product launch. So sad.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree . Upper management did not know what they were doing .

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard the news today!

Really sorry for those of you left there. It was a lot of fun over the years and the people that came and went will always leave a great impact on me.

Hopefully, there are other individuals besides the sales reps that are impacted by this. The fact that expansion was used to cover head count with TWH reduction. The fact that you had marketing who didn't know jack about jack. The fact that management lied to field force constantly. The fact that regional managers didn't understand the hospital. The fact that MSL's started getting turned away. The fact that reps saw the writing and left in droves in 2014.

Good luck over the next 30-60 days,

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened on the mandatory conference call? Did they make more cuts.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The person who set the price for Adasuve should be fired.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managers have left for other divisions already. They are taking care of the managers and corporate.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MM has been a failure his entire career. Why would this team be different? He has been very successful with LD. Why do you think he had jaw surgery?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The managers are taking rep roles just to keep a job. They should leave those jobs for their teams that actually want to be reps and not take the jobs just to be miserable and spend their entire time looking for another managers job. They know they don't really want the rep jobs. True colors.