UCB to Regeneron

Discussion in 'UCB Pharma' started by Anonymous, Mar 23, 2015 at 3:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many people from the IBU do you think will move over to Regeneron? When I interviewed in Dallas, it was like a mini National Sales Meeting.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15 nationwide?

More?

Fewer?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

About a dozen

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A lot more would be going if Regeneron interview process and pay/stock options were worth it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Make it 14, obviously this whiner didn't get an offer

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true. I'm scheduled for Dallas. But it would be a lateral position with salary and bonus. The stock is so high it may not be worth anything in a few years.
    Plus Theres a Sanofi mirrored counterpart.
    I'm open to other opinions, just not sure what to do. Many negatives here at UCB.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm giving notice the 2nd week in April. I went from 122k to 135k

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you CD or RA?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

End of quarter. Will there be more? Actually surprised since the jump doesn't look that good long term.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Moving from UCB to Regeneron or anywhere else is not about money. It is about quality of life and finding a company without a broken culture.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then you really need to speak with a few Regeneron reps/mgrs. Not any better.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been a part of the IBU from the beginning. Over the past few years, UCB has evolved into the most toxic culture in the business. I will take my chances with Regeneron.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it's time to post initials or territories of those who left to keep a tally. I'm hearing at least 8 so far in CD and RA combined.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Novartis has a new CV drug that is supposed to be amazing. I have seen some position posted.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I haven't seen as many leave as I thought. Could the money not be as good as people thought?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

....money and culture.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hearing 17 have left since January, not all to Regeneron. Correct?

RA vs CD split down the middle?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check out the newest Roster.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Novartis is a sh*t hole I would not work for them if they doubled my salary

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work at Novartis and can't wait to get out of here. In 17 years of Pharma this is the most toxic useless company I have ever seen.....don't worry. They'll screw up their drug launch.....they always do.