Knocking Big Pharma

Discussion in 'Prometheus Labs' started by Anonymous, Mar 24, 2015 at 10:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is it about the management culture at Prometheus, whereby they constantly knock "Big Pharma?" When you're pulling down the numbers of Big Pharma, and selling more than a shit-drug like Lotronex, then you can be critical. Until then, shut the fuck up.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is exactly way. Because we sell a shit drug. Anyone can sell a multi billion dollar drug with a pod of four reps, managed care coverage and the safety profile of a PPI. And BTW, most of us came from big pharma, so we dont knock it. Sorry you got your feelings hurt.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aye Prometheus, the places we've been to, the stories we tell
    Aye Prometheus, the men who have served you so long and so well!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not every company works with 4 or even one other person. And the fact that they have other drugs and good coverage is a testament to their success, you Promethean shithead!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is a step backwards. Big Pharma, is discussing nor thinking about Prometheus but Prometheus constantly thinks about their "idol" Big Pharma

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big pharma has coverage and brings in $$$$. we do not. We do well in our little pond, fighting everyday for usage. It is two different worlds!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big pharma here...lets compare base pay, bonus, bennies and retirement....not to mention pipeline. Pods?? What are you stuck in 1992!? There are no pods only high paid specialty reps

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big pharma laughs at you

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big pharma does not even know we exist. Tell your company name to most reps, they will ask what it is. NEVER HEARD OF PROMETHEUS.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just the way I like it. Thank you very much.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I remember working for Big Pharma-thought it was a respectable gig. Then I came here. I guarantee you that our conversations are far deeper and more important to clinicians. Most pharma reps only get "do you need a signature?" from the docs. Anyone can do Big Pharma/sample dropping gig. Not everyone can survive, let alone thrive, in diagnostics.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait, doesn't this company sell electronic whiteboards for schools?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, if that's all you did then it's no surprise you'd end up here.

Sometimes the truth hurts