OSS layoffs Friday, July 3

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by Anonymous, Apr 16, 2015 at 4:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rumblings in corporate and this is what some are now saying

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Awesome. they are dead weight. Cut their lazy stupid asses

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The timing makes sense.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea that's going to help reach 350 million! These are the dumbest people I've ever worked for. We still don't have last QTR's goals! WTF is that! How about getting rid of those people in Sales Ops! Everyone is protected from their incompetence. It always falls on the sales reps shoulders. I hate this place! It's going to be a bloodbath soon. I like what I do and the team I work with but corporate is clueless. Their answer to everything is do more dinner programs!! That's the answer to everything! Losers!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I still think it is unbelievable that SC heads the OSS division and she has never been a sales person and has zero sales experience. How can you effectively lead a team without being able to do what people under you do every day. I always wonder how SC would survive out in the field for one week. She would be a complete failure.

She also rules with an iron fist and has a horrible reputation. Why would anyone of quality want to work for someone like that?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MNK OSSs are useless and painfully stupid. Just look at SC and her leathery face.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one wants to work for her and that is why there will be another mass exodus within the next two weeks. Mark my words, you heard it here first, many, many people will be jumping ship very soon. She is the worst leader ever. It is amazing how bad her reputation is. Every recruiter that calls me is aware of how bad it is with her at the helm. Thank God that I got out when I did. This place is despicable. I hope she makes a lot if money off all of her stock options because her reputation is so bad that she may have one of the worst reputations in the industry. Even my current manager and another who offered me a job knew how bad she is. Now who is the idiot that hired her?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be so harsh those are the people that continually get promoted always land on their feet and are somehow valued and respected for the dynamic and no nonsense attitude. Been around too long and its always the same story either we are all total idiots and can't see the sheer brilliance thses people bring or the people hiring them are clueless!
    My vote goes to those hiring.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh my God. I read your post. You took the words out of my mouth. It always seems like these idiots land on their feet and end up even better than before. So hard to believe. One thing for sure, I do agree that a layoff is going to happen as there are just too many reps. Far too many.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is true she does have a very bad reputation. She has decimated the management team and the sales force. You go girl!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe this post to be the most accurate based on what I have learned from my manager and an MSL. The date is the most accurate. Bonus will be paid and layoffs at the same time.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Layoffs are happening. But it is NOT happening on July 3rd. That is a company observed holiday (Independence Day). Rumor debunked.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha no kidding. OP, do your research before creating a believable rumor. Pffft. Amateur troll.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let see how much you are laughing when you lose your job. Don't think its not going to happen? Perhaps that is the "first" day you will be out of a job.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then it's Thursday the 2nd. They don't care about the day of the week.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you Mark, for granting us freedom from MNK the day before Independence Day.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like this original message is standing true. This site can be filled with BS, but a lot of it becomes true.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

June 22nd. All OSSs to be eliminated. You guys are TOAST!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sadly that's too soon for me to have another job lined up. I hope the severance is decent. It's gonna be a rough summer.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like we'll know our fate on Monday morning 6/15. It's going to be pretty serious and I think the hammer is coming down. If you didn't read that email, we're told to take the call from home and cancel any appointments that morning. Thanks for sending this out on a Friday afternoon. Smh.