Oncology sales & pipeline

Discussion in 'Ipsen' started by Anonymous, Apr 18, 2015 at 9:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honest feedback only please. I've interviewed an am fairly confident that I can deliver what's needed in acromegaly (having sold octreotide at Novartis). What's up with the pipeline ? The manager I interviewed with saw prostate cancer as "the next breakthrough" but the news sounds like more trials will be needed. What's the real scoop ? Great opportunity to join a the start of tremendous growth or jump in at the top an ride down - where is Oncology going ?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good questions, I'd like to know also - is oncology ramping up or did the wave already break? I'm in buy and bill now, just not onc.

Also, what is base and bonus at plan?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why won't any of you field sales reps talk about your company good or bad to anyone who is considering working for the company? You, know? A little common courtesy. Are you happy with the company or not? Why or why not? I'm not asking obnoxious questions. Is there anyone out there in the field civil and professional enough to give some honest feedback?

Thanks

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you for real? Tasq the main pipeline drug just failed another indication. New deals coming soon to fill the void

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like it here and plan to do well and stay forever!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are 30% over target deep in the bonus payment. Great management, excellent vibe on the team. This is the best company I have ever worked for.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love it! That's the spirit that really burns the britches of people on CP! Agree!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not the naysayer or the cheerleading type. I will say I very much enjoy what I am doing, I am being paid reasonably well, I have the opportunity to make solid bonus if I perform well and I am working with a smart and fair RBD. Soooooo- what more can you ask for? I am happy here.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I agree 100%

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hes is some honest feedback for you. There are oncology competitive gap analysis out there where big money is paid to small firms for research analyst to find any answers to the very same questions you ask. Pipeline? Breakthrough? Market life-cycle? All information that is specific and that we do not have to share publicly with people we do not know. Want a conversation on these topics, become qualified and earn it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hmmmm....them be some purdy specific oncology market research topics you got there

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's in the pipeline now?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Deezzzz......

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ONLY thing saving this Company is our work in Oncology. How do we achieve greater reward and recognition ? Most everyone I know is substantially above quota. The bonus plan should be increased since the sales are clearly greater than anyone chould have expected.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thats a stupid statement! You set objectives for success. Ie. Overall sales revenue for a year. Ic the Sales Force smacks it out of the park... Everyone benefits! CompAny has huge revenue and the sales force should be rewarded. Your mindset is 'quick. Raise goal because salss are so good. Thats stupid... Feed ghe beast and reap the revenue! Everyone wins

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time to dump neuro. We could fly without their underperformance.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It really is simple, if Sales is producing revenue far greater than expected and projected you simply continue to incentivize the high productivity with high reward which continues to grow revenue stream at higher than expected rates. This is a no brainer!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes keep feeding the tigers that are killin' it.. Up the Bonus $$$$$$...Show Me Tha Money !!!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop whining. You get paid enough. The drug sells itself. Really.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No drug sells itself! That's a silly, lazy-minded comment. I don't see anyone whining either. I read people providing smart input on continuing a high pay-out incentive plan for reps who are far exceeding projections and sales goals. The point here is when this occurs- the company is truly benefiting the most! That's a good thing.