Come on JT! Let us know the new structure!

Discussion in 'Salix' started by Anonymous, Apr 20, 2015 at 8:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How long does this need to drag out? The longer you wait the more frustrated people become. People are about done with this and you will see a mass exodus if something isn't done soon.

We have all gotten our stock pay out and are ready to exit!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha!!! There will be no such mass exodus until JT share's his mighty word. No one will risk walking away from a potential severance package. Don't kid yourself into thinking that they don't know that...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You people just don't get it. I told you. We are having talks and these talks continue. Hopefully these talks will turn into a conversation in the near future a couple of months or so from now. What is so hard to understand about this you spoiled idiots?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Umm ahhh umm, just wondered if the talks will involve my PTO? Mainly the Christmas break I'm accustomed to getting. Just, umm. . . because I have to plan these things because my family is on the east coast.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still work hard every day. Just not sure if I should stop. if I'm going to get laid off: I'll regret this effort : if I don't get laid off what will the new structure look like? Will it suck? Will I lose my best customers in a realignment? This waiting is worse than waiting for my girlfriend to stop menstrating. Pure frustration!

Longest month ever!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes it will still suck- probably suck worse than Salix. But for the underachievers in this organization it is at least a job.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Make the cuts and make them deep. Don't make the same mistake Carolyn admitted to investors during the santarus buyout. Reps didn't stay. Business suffered because the reps were concentrating on interviews. Lots of turnover. She said they wished they would have brought in their own. Don't make the same mistake twice with the all important ibs launch. Make deep cuts now. The excuse is built in. It'll be a clean break with no hard feelings with this severance that most want. If severance cost is the issue, think about how much you'll be spending on manager/interview travel, training etc. as disgruntled reps leave. Some will stay if kept, but most will at least be looking to leave during ibs launch. Not good. Cut now and cut deep. We were loyal to salix and were successful and most got paid well with the stock. There is no more loyalty after the buyout. Do a big layoff and then expand (if needed) once you start to get a feel for ibs demand. And by the way five products in a reps bag is a bad idea too

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There will be fewer layoffs than most expect. Then things will change to make it SUCK for those remaining. The weeks and months after layoff event will be worse, and you will want to walk away with NO severance. It's all part of the play book.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If that is the case then I will lose all respect I have for upper management

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That won't go over well with new CEO. They're all about stock price. They can make it hell and people will slowly leave, but ibs launch will suffer and somebody would have to answer stock holders for such a big deal. JT would feel the heat too. BTW, I think everyone knows there won't be many cuts.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IBS launch will be handled by direct to consumer.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish l lived by hospitals so I can get promoted

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So if 4 RD's, who do you think will they be.......

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares what we think! If anybody KNOWS who they will be then those people can post.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ADs and RSM all know fate as of this week.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they all found out this morning

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh they did? Hmmm so much for that transparency they have been promising

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managers tomorrow- AD's know now. 2 of the Marks- see ya!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which of the Marks is sticking around?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All Bullshit, enjoy P club, find out everything when we get back.