Teva offer to buy Mylan

Discussion in 'Mylan' started by Anonymous, Apr 22, 2015 at 10:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are your thoughts?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't think it's going to happen...Those are my thoughts.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nevermind. Totally going to happen...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will happen but higher offer

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will happen. Mylan's attempt to get Perrigo failed again and will be left without a partner to "fatten up" and be too large for M&A. Remember, you don't really discover/create anything, you're a generic copycat and warehouse.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope. Still not buying that it's going to happen...Mylan's management has obviously made it clear that they don't want that to happen and the fact they raised their offer for Perrigo clearly shows that Mylan doesn't want anything to do with Teva....Use your brain. So what, they declined two offers...Who cares? Does that mean Mylan is going to crawl in a hole and submit to Teva? I don't think so...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Money talks. Seekingalpha a has an insightful piece about why, they think, the deal will fly. If an offer gets near $90 a share, we shall see who has the louder voice - the shareholders who want the $ or management who wants to continue in their fat cat top dog positions.

It'll be interesting to watch eith way.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Resistance is futile. Israel and the Hebrews are the chosen ones.

Give it up Mylan,

Moses

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG! That is the funniest post I have read in years. A good belly laugh is worth so much. Hope and pray Mylan gets owned. That juvenile mud slinging by Mr. Chair of Board was made me embarrassed to work for this outfit.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are free to leave the company if you are so embarrassed. No one is stopping you.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No worries, TEVA will own Mylan in the end.