Are you crazy

Discussion in 'Pharma/Biotech Companies - Compliance' started by Anonymous, Apr 23, 2015 at 12:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Might as well get this one started. Don't you just love it when you report something that looks slightly shady to your compliance department and they act like you are imagining things, or worse. Well, just make sure to get it in writing. Print out the email and take it home just in case you need evidence of your notification of your friendly local compliance department should the feds show up some day. You can email it to yourself as well, as long as your company doesn't do a lot of spying on your computer activities. Delete the email immediately after sending and leave the subject line blank.
    Your friendly neighborhood whistleblower.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like a company I know Scantibodies! LOL

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sometimes compliance is the real criminal. Cissy Brown was pulled out of the field due to non-compliance issues and made a compliance officer

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good advice. I concur. Save the evidence.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Compliance in the pharma industry is a joke. They touch on it when you're a new employee, tell you to call their compliance hotline, then when you do, it's not taken seriously. In fact, if others find out you reported someone, you're castigated and mocked. I've had a couple of dishonest managers in the industry, and both got off scot-free because the company was just protecting it's own ass.

7. researchexpert

researchexpert new user