Keytruda is to Opdivo like......

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Apr 23, 2015 at 11:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MySpace is to Facebook

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever. But now that you mention oncology, I am curious what the onc. reps do all day. Everyone knows there is little to no access to see them, or even the nurses. Are the 5 person pods staying at home firing off blast emails praying someone will read them?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

April 28 (Reuters) - Bristol-Myers Squibb Co on Tuesday reported first-quarter sales of its new cancer immunotherapy Opdivo that were about half of those for a rival medicine from Merck & Co, and its shares fell 2 percent.

Opdivo, which is used to treat advanced melanoma and was more recently approved to treat a common form of lung cancer, had sales of $40 million in the quarter. Merck on Tuesday said it Keytruda, a similar new drug that helps the immune system to fight cancer, had first quarter sales of $83 million.

Nuff said!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding? I am so busy due to physician demand for opdivo I am working 10 hour days. Never worked so hard and had so much fun in oncology. The access is amazing due to this drug.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like you're on drugs!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Drink more coolaide. I haven't worked more than four hours a week in years. Have spent a week in Italy scoping out a vacation house and didnt use a minute of vacation time. And i am on stage every year cleaning up in awards.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The ship has sprung a leak... ASCO

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

83 mil in sales to 40 mil in sales

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New drug, new toy. The doors will close soon, count on it. Been there...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keytruda is to Opdivo like BMS puts the BS in BMS.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Opdivo bites the dust, stock drops 19%.....we're there!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ouch

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

keytruda to opdivo as Gilead HCV & HIV is to BMS HCV & HIV (both ready to be pulled off life support)