Check out:

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson' started by Anonymous, Apr 23, 2015 at 9:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The "Marti, I'm attending a party" thread to read selections of an article about a crazy OC in a national publication.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should know that they will find out who you are and sue you. They will fire you and they will sue you and I think they have a policy that if you make fun of a senior leadership person they can take your pension away. Somebody can correct me about this but I think it's the one way they can refuse your pension.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL. It's great.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They will find this poster and when they do they will be terminated and yes their pension will be eliminated. They will also take back the contributions the company matched on the 401K.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On what grounds? They can terminate the poster but not the other two things. First Amendment. Show us the policy that supports you.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They can't sue and they cant find out who the poster is. You are safe. That is just JNJ management trying to scare you. They read these boards all the time.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First amendment rights do not pertain when an employee utilizes defamation against other company employees. Read the HR policy. While this is a public site you need to be very careful.