Anybody moving Nuedexta?

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by Anonymous, Apr 24, 2015 at 9:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Am I the only one who can't seem to move this dog drug?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Avanir reps move the drug, what's wrong with you Neuroscience reps?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody is moving this drug unless they're talking off label. That's all my doctors are writing it for. I read the threads on the IC plan. My boss told us "it is what it is just try to do what you can."

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Avanir reps have neurology and/or long term care, dipshit. Where the business is! Otsuka wants us selling it to internal medicine doctors and psychs

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gee, a little adversity and the neuro reps fold up into the fetal position. Wait until generic Abilify hits. You people will scurry like rats.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excuse me for not jumping for joy at the prospect of selling off label being the way to make money. Watch. The lawyers will come.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This disease state an drug are very hard to sell.
    But would you consider Bipolar or Schizo a neurologic disorder
    that has caused brain injury ??
    now patient has a neurological disorder ?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Otsuka has turned into a joke. That stupid spreadsheet showing Nuedexta leaders. Please. It was handed to them. I'm thinking about falsifying calls for a month and seeing what happens. Considering the company expects less than a script a month I will be okay

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some Territories walked into HCP's already writing a couple hundred so yeah NRx "Leaders" haven't sold anything really.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are right. It's so stupid how they are flaunting these "leaders"
    Whoever comes out on top this year is luck of the draw.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THERE IS NO MARKET FOR THIS!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BS - Nuedexta is the next Lipitor. It will change the way we look at PBA. I guarantee this. Next year, the Susan G Komen walk, will be for PBA. Nuedexta is a game changer. Think big picture.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just sell the glutamate MOA for treatment refractory depression, otherwise it's a drug for Primary Care.
    This is why they keep telling us to focus on psychs because they do need us to sell it off-label.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How does HV expect to hold people accountable for Reach on our Call Plans when we still have Child Psychiatrists on there?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two of my customers have gotten calls from attorneys regarding off-label detailing of Nuedexta. I refuse to keep asking my customers if they have screened and find none or if they say they don't see many patients with underlying neurological disorders. Otsuka is usually so conservative. I am shocked that they are so obviously pushing us to sell off label. THere is ZERO on label business in psychiatry, PC, or IM!!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you're not selling off label, you're not selling. Stop being a baby and earn your keep. Sound like an entitled 20 something that expect a trophy for just showing up.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this what they mean by Challenger?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think Otsuka will back you up when you are accused? Idiot.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no market for this drug. What are we doing?