A New Leaderboard will Emerge

Discussion in 'Iroko' started by Anonymous, Apr 24, 2015 at 10:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A lot of reps worked very hard to drive their sales but thought nothing of the bottom line. It's a shame such hard work was expended purely for personal gain without thought to the long term repercussions. I guarantee half the "leaderboard" will never be seen again and an exodus is soon upon us. So much for the 85% retention goal.

From the reps perspective, the last minute conf call and ththe immediate cessation of the cash option are BS. We should have had at least until May 1 to spread the news to all our customers rather than them getting the news from other sources. This had to be done, but considering how long it took to make the decision, what's another week?

So long to the charlatans with triple digit weekly sales, time to rely on profitable sales in order to collect s bonus check. Goal 4, treat this like it was your franchise. Too many reps didn't take this to heart. Ultimately, it was JVs fault for letting this get out of hand yet too many whiners and crybabies are blaming Lou for fixing a major problem. You call Lou a dinosaur, but think about this, he will make the company more profitable and get rid of the impropriety. It is a new era and we all have to face it. Giving away free rxes and collecting a bonus on each is unethical. Sales will slip but profitability will rise.

Its the dawn of a new day, rise and face the challenge or leave, but font carry on like a pedantic brat.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How does driving Rxs to zero help profits?
    Nobody would pay a $5 copay for this comedic drug.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take it easy LeRoy! You're going to stroke out! Great comedy though! Now do a double shot of Jack Daniels and go lie in a hammock somewhere.... You need to reconnect with reality!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would you say this to Lou, Andrew, your RD or RBM if they were standing here now? The simple answer is that if you don't believe in the products you are selling, why are you here? Very few products sell themselves and those that do had reps lay that groundwork for broad acceptance. Granted, thus drug will probably never get to that level, but it will succeed with committed reps who believe in it. If you don't, leave, its a free country.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you have a Dr with 800+ rxes at an average pill count of just over 30, effectively a net $70k loss for the company. The bonus payout on that could be upwards of $16k+. So one of the highest rxing drs is creating a top producing rep while costing the company 6 figures. Where is the ethics and accountability?

Lou fixed a problem that JV should have seen. It amazes me that no one could reconcile the sales volume vs income minus co pay card payouts. The top rxers had a pill count average south of 40. That sales volume is effectively gone. For what its worth, that was probably worthless business to start with. But there will be increased profitability.

Reps who got fat on this chicanery may want to start looking know while they can try to bs another company with these BS numbers.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't blame the reps we did what our MANAGERS told us to do. What the reps are mad about we were told last night about the changes that took effect today. Bad management across the board.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The blame falls squarely on management for the cash debacle. But when a rep hangs his hat on a bad principle, this is the downfall. Say what you want about thinking I'm blaming the rep, but he built the foundation of his territory in quicksand regardless of the marching orders. I doubt very much any manager told their reps yo sell the cash option without regard to any other. There is blame to go all around but no one should be pointing fingers at anyone but themselves.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahaaahaaaahaahaaa - holy shit! Are you kidding me with this nonsense?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know my manager say cash and several others. But lou style is to blame the reps and since manager can't think on their own that is why you are blaming the reps.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sory, I missed the CC where Lou blamed the reps. And if he thinks the reps are so bad, why does he have an 85% field retention objective. Too many cynics here. Just like junk bonds, credit swaps and mainstream sub prime mortgages, too many reps and managers focused their efforts and energies on the cash option. So when you point your finger back and your manager, you're just a lower class of mindless lemming that took the path of least resistance. Good luck in the "new" Iroko. If JV had focused on the profitability of our sales volume vs our net income minus co pay card payouts rather than just on the sales volume, more than half the bone heads who got fat giving away free rxes wouldn't be going to Rome. Coffee breaks over, everyone back on their heads...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The cc was when he introduced the Oz Principles to mindless robots we call managers at your meeting. Remember when you point your fingers at the reps there are 3 fingers point right back at you.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too many stupid people on here. I'm not a manager for the umpteenth time. Call the managers stupid all you want, but just remember at the end of the day yo are accountable to yourself more than anyone else. If you employ a faulty game plan, eventually your plan will implode. Boom!!!

As a recent business book I read explained, lucky success with a bad business plan may be one og the worst possible outcomes because it leads you to believe and concentrate on flawed principles.

This isn't about blame anymore. Its about understanding a good business plan and executing it. How many reps developed and thrived using poor principles. If the managers wanted to lay blame so heavily why haven't more people been let go. I think there are a lot of thin skinned individuals here.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yet another post from a manager because a reps would not say this. Nice try. Only a manager would say a business plan works. Hahahahahaha

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK Carnac, make sure you have enough samples in the trunk and your Panera orders placed. So let's agree managers are worthless. I say let an admin handle 100 reps and run monthlies evaluating calls, roi and other mindless stats. Then come back and complain some more. If you dont like it here leave, or just stfu.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't leave since you know so much. Once less manager would not hurt us.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely! Managers do not add one tiny bit of value to my daily operation. This company would be performing at the exact same level if they just shitcanned 80% of the RSM's...no impact whatsoever

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hilarious...comedic drug!

It's so true. have over 10 years experience and got turned down for a job (Midwest), and base was low 60s. I knew the product was a pig, but there was NOTHING out there. Anyway, fast forward a year later, and I am in the high 70s, and selling 2 great products.

There is not a day don't give thanks to the manager that passed on me, despite my enthusiasm and proven experience. They deserve to sink when they passed on proven winners and go with unseasoned Enterprise Rental Car employees, whose only sales experience is upgrading a customer and selling insurance at the counter.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be a big time loser because you were turn down by Iroko and is still so mad about it 1 1/2 years later that you feel the need to come on Iroko site and bitch about not getting hired. It must be keeping you up at night because you are up at 6:30 on a Sunday

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do I feel like puking when Inread some yahoo actually waving the Iroko flag,?? Maybe because it is just really that ignorant! Ps- I'm not the poster you were scolding in your above rant. Just a passer by who knows real stupidity when I read it

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With the billions of webpages to read, you just happen to be a passerby to stop and read this thread. I call BS. We worry about our own self interests. I am not sure there are many Iroko flag wavers here. At the end of the day, 99.9% would jump at a better opportunity if it presented ourselves, but you have the self respect to do your job for the person who is currently paying you. Is it really more productive to bad mouth management than to pull out sf and ms and figure out where your best opportunities for success are?