Well, that's that.

Discussion in 'Discovery Labs' started by Anonymous, Apr 24, 2015 at 10:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Round 1 complete. Round 2 at bat, and round 3 on deck.
    So, that just about it. No insiders left alive and qualified to talk about DSCO.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are plenty of us here.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait your turn.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is everyone gone?
    is brad and derry still there?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe you all could get your next job at another one product company that has significant approval issues for many years, inexperienced commercial leadership, sky high asking price, with no real health economic benefit in a selling environment that is pinching pennies at every point possible, with a product solution looking for a problem in the market in exchange for a 5K increase in base salary? Since this one worked out so well for you I am sure you are all looking forward to doing it again.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Aerosurf minions have drunk the Koolaid as well. They fully believe that it's just going to said on in to approval. It's got huge issues and will not make it past phase IIIs. Never going to happen. Yet if you ask anyone on the team to take another job at a more stable company, they wouldn't do it. It's just unreal. You could open the door to a stable company and they'd say no. Sticking with Aerosurf. And now Miller is a co distant for a year, full bonus eligibility. And he's president and CEO of another company. So he's. Consulting back withDSCO! The guy who ruined you! And getting a bonus. Telling everyone at PAS that it was the sale's team that just couldn't get it up and running. Aerosurf will be sold within one year. They're already looking for a buyer. But you'll stay loyal to a company that is circling the toilet. I've never seen anything like it.

Yes, Brad still here. Derry gone, of course. Some investigators telling competitors about out outcomes in Aerosurf study. Some others getting ready to sue. It will get messy and expensive for DSCO.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes I heard that there is already at least one major law suit involving a former employee

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There will be more. So whoever is looking to buy Aerosurf will have to deal with that.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're kidding me. This company is still operational? Omg I'm laughing. How pitiful. Would be really funny but they're actually getting investors. Money down the toilet. And you people are still telling yourselves that your future is great, blah blah. Really pitiful. You're taking money. And will never be able to go into the black.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hot off the press!

Audio tape of miller and cooper making some very interesting comments.....Cooper commenting on a former MSLs sexuality, Miller bragging about his ability to “signal” surfaxin pricing and collusion with Chiesi and Cooper stating how Rusty dropped the ball with Apcer when reporting unfavorable incidents with Surfaxin They don’t realize an iPhone has a RECORD FUNCTION I guess.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These are some serious accusations. Where are your proof sources?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it's true, what would happen?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What would/should happen is:
    1. they loose the lawsuits from employees (the least of their worries).
    2. corporate insurance premiums blow through the roof
    3. insurance for trials becomes unavailable, period.
    4. executives with morals and scruples do not consider... oh, never mind, that doesn't apply here.
    5. as a result, additional trials do not go forward, but DSCO continuously talks about starting them "in a while".
    6. The company continues to wither away while selling stock to "greater fools" all the way down to penny status.

Anybody who joins in or invests in this company will receive exactly what they deserve. It's called Karma.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But who cares? Cooper will continue to destroy DSCO and make a 1/2 million a year. And Miller has a new role as Pres/CEO of a resp care company, and remains a very high paid consultant for dsco. Nothing can stop them.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A record drop today. Goodbye DSCO.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope. Check out DSCO today! 1.06

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1.01 close today. And a 12 million$ loss first quarter? Laughable.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just heard that I am jealous because I do not work there? HA!!!!!!!!!! OMG REALLY!!I'M DYING laughing.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am very happy to be working at Discovery still. I have survived multiple layoffs and am very honored to be working to bring Aerosurf to the babies that will need it. It will change the face of neo med and I am super excited about things to come!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Troll