Who is worse? Caruso or S. Freeman?

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, Apr 24, 2015 at 9:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

let's debate!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Caruso has product knowledge and lacks people skills
    Freeman lacks both

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Caruso is passive aggressive & has his favorites
    he stays tight lipped though
    if he is gossipy no one would know about it
    he also uses the EOE as he is Cubano
    Both Awful but he has a very slight edge
    he can pose as a nice guy sometimes but he is anything but
    you meet Steph and from the get go you know she's uncouth

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The reason STeph tries to cozy up to her district is because it's all part of her master plan. Has nothing to do with wanting to support her people. It's a manipulative strategic move to place them against each other personally, create an atmosphere of distrust and non stop gossip and accusation. She is the most insecure, unqualified, highschool mentality manager I've ever known. She is a snake. And she is a liar. There is nothing good about this evil human. And she is that. Pure evil.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so coming on this board repeatedly and saying these thinks makes you what? A good person, I think not

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They both suck

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sam met his match with a rep named Elena F. not sure how spelled but she reported some info that created a HUGE lawsuit against Amgen. Know she won MEGA MILLIONS. Why keep Him after this? And How can over a decade of reps work for this guy and I'm talking the high caliber reps starting with Immunex and they all had to leave him or he forced them out? Shame on you Amgen HR, RDs and other staff who were in place for most of this time & never questioned it. This man is a monster. My vote for Captain Crud !

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever STephie

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would everyone please just go away starting with Sam then SF then the haters?
    Sick of all of these posts
    If you have either manager so much then leave
    google resignation and write yours and hand it in tomorrow or just report them to HR if they really are this bad OR Man up & deal with them being in charge of you

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Freeman by far is the worst! At least Caruso at least tries to be real sometimes. She's a loser.