Job offers yet

Discussion in 'Durata Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Dec 11, 2014 at 12:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And here's the sad part. It's really not a bad gig. I would rather be there than at Merck. Your manager is everything here so, good luck.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm pretty stoked with getting retained. I've talked to my team and most seem pretty sharp. Do yourself a favor and don't be influenced by CP. We could have been royally screwed.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a phony post and written by the PR team. We were royally screwed, but you know: fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well you weren't screwed by Actavis. Look in your own boneyard.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whether by choice or by force... I agree, no chance a 220 person hospital sales force stays in place with little to no access in many areas, and poor growth due to limited indications and lack luster products.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why do we post specifics anonymously and publicly on CP. only one that gains anything form specifics regarding head count change and re-org info posted on here for free, is the competition and the rats they pay to keep track of us. I know we are mostly all jaded. Accept lets keep it real. Why make it easy for these sneaky, shady, pompous cowards lurking around, profiting off of our venting.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best if Luck to All

Despite everything.
    Happy New Year
    Best of luck to all