OMG!

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Apr 26, 2014 at 8:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who the hell needed those exec directors? r u kidding?
    more chiefs than people working.
    someone sold someone a bill of bullshit.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hell yeah!!!!! That salesperson was LS, and this is how it went down: "sales are in the shitter, I don't know what to do, but to get the $$ sales figures where they need to be, I'll recommend another price increase...after all, we are allowed two a year but not to exceed a certain percentage. Then, since my buddy isn't really doing her job well running marketing, let me insert two Executive Directors, one for each brand, so that when shit hit the fan I can blame these idiots and take the heat off me and my buddy, LK. I mean, you never know when I'm going to need her someday so I need to protect that asset. Yeah, that'll work because I'll sell it to RC in a way that will clearly convince him that I'm right and proposing the right thing..........you know, like the Adam and Eve story". RC, wake up. We are wasting money here. Money we could be using wisely elsewhere to move the business forward, like cleaning house and hiring all new, lean and mean commercial leadership. There will be a premium to that but it'll be well worth the spend, and you'll probably save money. Please RC, help your company and us.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sadly we all know this. Most people in HQ are disgusted. Poor decisions! Wrong people in place as LS brings in ALL friends - and not good ones at that.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It seems like most issues are in HQ. Is the field the best place to be?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Definitely not. Yes, naturally you'll spend much less time with your manager than if you were in HQ, but you have absolute idiots running the sales force, from the top down. This place is bad everywhere. And remember, LS ultimately runs sales too. There is no escaping. The idiot backstabbing scumsuckers walk around in HQ and in the field like zombies.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

from a career standpoint HQ is better in any company.
    there us shit there too!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree! If Ron starts asking people what's going on, he'll start to see that people are back-stabbers, incompetent, have no credentials, are buddy-buddy "don't tell"....Ron should walk around the halls after 8pm and see all the non-sense that really goes around with the pizza ordering, horse-playing and gossiping that happens. By the way, lunches and dinners are paid by Acorda for a select group of people who pretend to be working. Some departments (or should I say select individuals) have an unlimited budget so all expenses are paid for- breakfast, lunch and dinner! The VP approves it all. I feel sorry for those who are honestly working late hours and need a quite area to work. Tough for you!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what dept?? Medical?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

absolutely not! HQ is a "holy ship"

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

safety has an unlimited budget & VP spends like crazy on those who are part of his "click", this dept is three times bigger than any other dept.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holy shit you mean?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

either way, its not holy!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So did RB get Bill's job yet?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't know how they let this guy still manage people. a joke!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BW is an idiot and RB is a drug addict alcoholic

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Deal with it!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks BW!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess that mass exodus that people have been talking about has begun. Sales has a few openings, marketing is now a skeleton crew, the vp of finance is gone, and the rumble is that more are looking to get out as soon as they can from various departments. You gotta love the leadership here. The impressive one is marketing. That place is a revolving door.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A revolving door will be in most depts. Trust me MANY are looking.
    This place is a disorganized mess led by emotionally immature people. The lack of decision making and subjective ranting here is not in other companies I have been involved in.

Really disgusting. I called recruiters last week and am PRAYING I get out by end year.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MARKETING????? OMG IS RIGHT. THEY HIRE 2 EDs ON TOP OF A VP WHO DOES NOTHING. THIS IS A HUGE MISTAKE. EVERYONE EITHER QUITTING OR FIRED WE HEAR. WE LISTEN TO THEM ON STAGE AND THINK WHO THE %$#* HIRED THESE PEOPLE?
    I AM ALSO LOOKING TO LEAVE. THIS COMPANY IS DISORGANIZED DISINGENUOUS AND DIRECTIONLESS. A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WHO LACK A BACKBONE AND MOTIVATION. IT IS DEPRESSING. BEING IN THE FIELD EVERYDAY WITH POOR MARKETING MATERIALS AND NO ONE WHO LISTENS IS AWFUL. WE HAVE NO DEVELOPMENT AT ALL. NO ONE CARES IF WE MOVE FORWARD OR NOT. IF YOU HAVE A GOOD MANAGER YOU ARE LUCKY!!! I DON'T. ACORDA HAS NO CAREER LADDER EITHER. MY LAST 3 COMPANIES HAD GREAT LEADERSHIP CLASSES AND A DEVELOPMENT TRACK. HERE? noooooooooooo. sEE YA! mY RECRUITER IS ON pHONE