Pico Prep

Discussion in 'Braintree Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Jul 24, 2012 at 4:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the plan fearless leaders? Pico Prep is coming as is a collective increase in SOV in the category. We have done well but what's next?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well Ferring Rep. We will continue to climb share until we get to be the dominant branded purgative. Oh yeah, just give me your address and I will mail the Brand Plan over...jerk.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are so Finished Brain-Dead. Ferring is going to eat your lunch and have your wife. She'l understand the purgative class. Oh Yeah!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brain-Turds ... It's PrepoPik. Not PicoPrep. Do your homework--put in a little effort. You wife sure did- I was very appreciative and helped her to see the benefits of the bowel lavage. I'll call that PeakPrick

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PrepoPik....PrepoPik...PrepoPik!!
    Great things come in small packages. Small Volume...Big Results!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blah Blah Blah

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah... I agree...blah, blah! I also have a strong belief this is what our bonus checks will start looking like.... Blah, blah, ick! Big o's

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Prepare to feel the PrepoPik pain. Emotionally, Financially and Physically. You are about to get PrepoPricked

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever.... No One gives a sqwat...seriously - who cares, take the whole market...whooptieDooo

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trivia question of the day:
    Would you rather kill yourself or work for Braintree?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uhhhh-- okay....I'll play. Letssseee... Um--I'll go with work for Braintree. Because killing myself would really suck.
    You're retarded !!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny stuff -- "Yeas Alex -- I'll have Not killing myself for 400 please!"
    Ahhhh - Today's Daily Double !!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Prepopik will be market share leader, bye bye SuPrep. Keep hiring dumb hot reps. The girls that make the decision behind the desk really want to hear about their shopping problems.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh God I would love to know who you are! PREPOPIK will be the market leader, are you serious! You losers have been out close to 3 years and have 6% of the market, that is a joke! SUPREP has 30% of the market and has actually had more than 6% growth in the last 3 years. You guys keep hiring the Braintree reps. They are really kicking ass for you, lol. Folks that begged for a shot at Braintree but were not good enough are looked at as super stars at that place. Why don't you have another re-launch meeting? That might get you to 7% market share.

You keep thinking that the girls behind the desk are making the decisions. Precisely why your market share is so pathetic. We will keep selling to the doctors!

Thanks for the laugh.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First of all, you must be a D-Bag for re-treading this worn out tread FROM 2012! Why the fuck do people say such things? What a joke! At the end of the day, whoever can suck more dick wins the bowel prep Market share. It just so happens BT continues to hire big fake ta-tas blonde bombshells that can't even spell their name and the docs don't care as long as they get a chubby when they stop by.

That's called INFLUENCING the doctors habits! Fat bitch at the front desk don't mean a thing!
    Good luck wherever you are. You're going to need it.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dumbass

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys realize you only sell bowel preps, right?

I bet that's fun to go to your kid's school and share what you do for a living. You are NOT real pharma reps.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But you ARE a dumbass.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Call me what you want. At least I don't sell laxatives for a living.