July 2015

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Feb 25, 2015 at 11:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This just in: there will be no lay-offs this year.

End of story.

Pot stirrers only are contributing to this crap.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The story is beginning the final chapter. The title, July Ends It All. I am looking forward to increased dividends and stock appreciation. Down with the Scum and Bums!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck with that whole "stock appreciation" thing. Of all the companies available to purchase shares in, you choose this one? Laughable.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one mentioned a thing about purchasing anything, I get my stock free for all the extremely hard and difficult work that I accomplish. My stock options continue to accumulate even as I text to you clueless losers.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Depends what Salesforce you are in.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is true. We have seen it for years. Specialty trumps the list of who should be retained. Unless its a rare whole specialty group wipe out you are safer in specialty. PC are the basic entry types they say...(?)

Move to specialty = protection!
    Never forget specialty are the premier breed of reps (...well, cough cough, sometimes)!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get over it. You are highly overpaid UPS delivery people. Start looking for your next job.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, the UPS group makes more then the PC beginners.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh that's good--we're cheaper than the ups drivers. Job security for us.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no lay offs. rest easy. these chocolate bangers say the same thing every year

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're right this happens every year. In fact these bangers said the same thing last year. Oh. Wait. There were major sales layoffs last year. Never mind.
    Ken F

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

major lay offs last year, huh prickass?

Where? And don't say the CV team either. There were too many of us-2 sales forces that needed to be reduced because of redundancies. Other than that, name the lay offs.

Get real and look around at reality doglick

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so, the whole sales force is a redundancy --- meaning there were lay-offs to correct that in one area, and there are more to come this year. Also helps the bottom line, ya know??
    Love,
    Ken

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's the same consulting firm that creates nonsense business lingo
    like "asymmetrical deployment".

And they get paid handsomely for this garbage---Can you believe it?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Today's "redundancies" are yesterday's increased "share of voice".
    More bull$hit cynical business lingo created by some well-paid phony.

When Merck hired thousands of reps to inundate customers with the same "messaging", it spelled the eventual demise of the sales force. When precious human resources are considered nothing more than a big echo box, a company sends the message that human resources mean little.

Physicians were furious and no wonder. Some reps started to slack off since their counterparts "had it covered". More was not better.

Merely adding more members to the orchestra doesn't make the music any better.
    If the song is lousy or the band can't play the tune---the audience will boo and no wonder.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last July, I lost 2 counterparts and my manager. Wondering what this July will hold for us. Those in the know, do tell.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All we are going to do is fix the redundancy problem, that's all.

just a little more drama from Mama!

And her favorite son, Kenny!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So they will keep the cv/sleep rep and the diabetes rep, and the redundant "overlay" is gone?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Respiratory and Zontivity field personnel should be expecting packages.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Specialty cuts!? Wow, unexpected.