Let the Aqua vibe flow in your soul, baby!

Discussion in 'Aqua Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 23, 2015 at 2:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Peace can't exist because of conflict and anger. You must allow the Aqua delivery system to flow naturally and smoothly within your universe. This is the only way you will ever achieve lasting peace and happiness in your life. Conflict and anger form walls which shut out true peace and love.

YEAH BABY! YEAHHH!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congratulations, I think you are in tuned with your universe!- The Aqua delivery system is the ONLY way to achieve true peace within your universe. Aqua provides the vehicle for smooth universal flow in your life.
    Allow Aqua to always guide your thoughts and actions!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHOEVER THIS ASSHOLE IS WITH THE DELIVERY SYSTEM, YOU SOUND LIKE A PUSSY
    YOURE PUSSY BOY. GROW A SET. YOU DOUCHEBAG OF CENTURY.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sometimes "special" imbeciles come into our lives! These imbeciles need only to be avoided and discarded, as you strive towards the Aqua delivery system. The Aqua delivery system helps to guide your universe, and lead you towards eternal peace.
    The imbecile himself only serves to destroy peace and leads you towards unhappiness and stupidity in your life!! Don't be part of a lower form of existence!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are u for fucking real

Are you fucking kidding. Do you sit all day and type this ass crack bs
    Get a life or go to another board. Cock sucker

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: are u for fucking real

Most people are able to seek out the Aqua delivery system. However, sometimes stupidity and a lower class of intellegence creeps into our lives. This is quite true with the above poster's remarks. But his lack of any intellegence and his shear stupidity can easily be overcome by those who follow their own universal flow. In this way, true peace will come into the life of an individual! Listening to "dregs" of society can only bring you down to their level.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aqua Deliver System

The whole Aqua Deliver System is being prompted by HR. Either (Lisa, Kaitlyn or Amber) are monitoring the board and posting immediately after in an attempt to get you to not read the posts. Next thing they will do is monitor you on GPS and monitor your daily call times. oh yea! they all ready do that. What a GREAT company we are at!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Aqua Deliver System

Like most who are unable to accept the benefits and love of the Aqua delivery system, anxious posters fail to see the real truth. Your universe will guide you! Accept it. Nobody following their true path to existence cares about any GPS or call times! True peace only comes from following your ubiverse. Let your universe be your guide! This makes YOU great!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My guess is Lisa. These Aqua delivery messages started before Amber and Kaitlyn started here.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The wonderful thing about accepting the Aqua delivery system is that there is no guesswork involved!
    You merely have to follow your universal path to achieve sustained peace in your existence.
    This has always been the answer to living a happy, productive, secure, and peaceful life!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel like I'm a wave in this mighty AQUA ocean
    Each wave filled with love and devotion

The love I'm feeling sends me reeling
    My bodies shell the waves are peeling

This AQUA ocean of love has a way with me
    As its waves of love are setting me free

I'm calling this AQUA ocean of love my home
    From here I know I'll never again roam

The AQUA ocean of love and mercy its calling
    I surrender my will no more past stalling

Deep in my heart is this AQUA ocean of blue
    The Light and Sound its humming of HU

There's joyful wonder at the love I've found
    A blissful feeling knowing it's holy ground

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes! Being part of life eternal allows the Aqua delivery system to be part of your very soul!
    Your universe will gently guide you to a world of happiness and peace!
    This can make your life so much more enjoyable, so much more successful, in your quest for eternal serenity!
    Only in this state of Aqua well- being can you have a truly un- interupted sense of joy in your life!
    Your spirit will soar to new endless heights, so full of positive energy!