2015 Vaccine Div.

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jan 19, 2015 at 8:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Consider it done!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

S1 or S2 differentiation ...not really...DID... It is the rep blowin smoke up their CTLs asss.that gets the trip...not the ones that are actually working ROm......mits all good.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speaking of trip, the Anaheim launch meeting will be pretty inconvenient for three quarters of the sales force. Anaheim? Why not have it in the Midwest somewhere? Now most of us get to get leave our houses at 4 am in the morning to go to the meeting and many of us won't get home until late Thursday night. They could have at least let us fly in a day early. Anaheim? Hope we don't get measles while we are there. Wouldn't that be ironic.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. With G9 and the 6 in 1 vaccine they will keep us like this for 2 years. After that, the recalibration will begin.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It started with this years differentiation....and the tablet people soon to carry Pneu23...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So do you see a ped adult vaccines?vaccine group and a phone/pharmacy sales group for

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry adult vaccine group made up of phoneUS3C and pharmacy people?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whats it like to work with adult vaccines? I was called about an opportunity

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same as selling pills. Limited access and a ton of pressure from management to get access and hit reach & frequency numbers.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks I think I will pass

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget there is limited room to advance up in the division too. Think of it like the scene in Animal House when Kevin Bacon's character is getting spanked with a paddle. "Thank you sir, may I have another, thank you sir may I have another, thank you sir may I have another." This is how Merck management would like all its employees to behave like while they paddle them into submission with all of their BS.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just team up with a VKCL, and tell the CTL and district how great you are... You will be on the trip. They love that stuff.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is anyone going to address the fact that providers love P13 because of excellent reimbursement margins? Versus a product that barely gets the cost covered? You can't win in that situation. Money talks in primary care and their limited ability to make money for their services.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hell no vaccine leadership won't address the reimbursement issue. They will blame the reps for not effectively discussing the P23 marketing message to customers or not calling on the accounts enough for reach and frequency. This leadership team knows nothing about solving problems, they prefer to blame the field when things go wrong.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep. With us having G9 and the 6 in 1 VAX we should be ok for a couple of years. Of course the former tablet idiots in leadership will reach and frequency us to death and fofce us to regurgitate verbatim the cheesey marketing messages but at least pediatrics will see us.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worthless executive vaccine management leading the vaccine division down the drain just Merck did on the pill side. Merck never learns its lessons and keeps making the same costly mistakes.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reliable presents baby..

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Click, click, Dial it Down....

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...especially Zostavax. So glad to be selling Gardasil 9 to peds.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merck never has an answer when price or reimbursement is a factor. Their knee jerk reaction is to cut employees, not cut cost of product if it is priced too high versus competition.