Zontivity is going to be BIG

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Feb 20, 2015 at 3:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey you two knit-wits-this is a zontivity thread not an oncology thread. Go back and pound that chocolate thing

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another week, another big fat zero. This drug really sucks ass

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just did another program with a speaker who never used Zontivity. Doctor at the dinner asked him what his experience has been with the product. I almost shit when the speaker said he hasn't used it in his practice and the doctor in the audience asked why should any of them use it then? Great way to ensure the drug will never get off the ground.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

something very bad is happening. we've had a ton of MMF's this quarter. 65% of territories report no sales. This is the first time I've seen doctors doing anything to get speaking engagements, acting as though they have experience and are writing. If these speakers were writing, our numbers would look a lot different.

We're sunk. People are scheduling these programs with the idea that these physicians have experience, but most do not. They are in it for the paycheck only-a huge change from the way it used to be. How much longer can this go on?

How about Mr. know-it-all who's got several doctors writing? Yeah, right! We believe that one. Nobody is writing. Fourth or fifth consecutive failed merck drug launch.

Can we get some real resources? How about a better answer to address the bleeding? Doc tells me yesterday that it's better for her if she doesn't used zontivity and deal with the MI than to be sued by patient because of bleeding. She's not going to use it. And there is a lot of CD's thinking the same thing.

Unless you're in MR. Big-talk territory

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Open your weekly tracker and you will see there are some territories (mainly in the south) that do have people writing. It is certainly not an easy drug to sell but it can be done. What I hate to say is that I think many of our team may not have the skill to properly position the drug. The detailing on the last day at the meeting confirmed this.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I tell the Docs that the bleeding shows it is working. They are using here in Memphis.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You tell doctors that the bleeding shows it's working, huh? How frickin' embarrassing. No wonder we're continually losing access with morons like you.

No, you don't have business in Memphis. You'e an idiot.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will be the first on stage for the coveted VP Award. I can sell s??t to an outhouse. Just lead the medical practitioners by the nose, hell, everyone bleeds sometime!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Derby party with my largest cardiology group solidified my RX output for the summer. Bleeding not a problem when inducements show the way.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am going to follow your example and step out of the norm. Pay for the business with unique tactics.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate to say it but I feel as if the HO is dropping the ball with our Zontivity launch. I realize that our team there is playing catch up but they are not getting it done on many levels. Here are a few areas that i see that are killing the brand:

National speakers that do not write the drug and have nopersonal experience for audience members
    National thought leaders that go to internal Merck programs and return home and continue to not write the drug.
    The AHM nightmare of trying to set up PDGs or MMF programs.
    The brilliant idea to discontinue our Zontivity coupons and vouchers at a critical time during launch mode.
    Lack of updates on out managed care situation.
    Lack of buzz at meetings like ACC and the heart.org.
    These are just a few observations from a rep who has had success with getting a number of cardiologists to write Z for both PAD and post-MI patients

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

face it. HO is not dropping the ball. They are shutting it down.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like your style and look forward to sharing the stage with you. I ordered the Mayweather fight on PPV at my expensive country club. I did a quick Vora speal between rounds and the 20 year old scotch was flowing. I even secured ring girls to hang out pi's. I am taking the top docs to Mexico for Cinco De mayo.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have begun stockpiling expensive tequilla to pass out to my influencial CDs, no pun intended!
    LF in the SW

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh please tell us mr know-it-all. Show us how it's done. What was done during the detailing day that confirmed our lack of knowledge compared to your greatness?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Made a deal with Taco Bell to cater the tequila event.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WUSS ASS TROLL FAG

Wuss

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: WUSS ASS TROLL FAG

I notice there was no advice. You're a pussy. And you're also a big show boat. This is why you and many of your ilk were let go last year. All talk and no action. You guys think you roll into the cath lab with your fancy integrilin scrubs on and think everyone needs bow to you. Not only are you not fit for the job by way of dress, but also attitude.

You really do think you're special. Hate to break it to you-but you're not.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, sorry that you are such an angry loser. By the way I am a former CCR rep and I am here and growing the Z business everyday. If it makes you feel better we have a number of people in our group that have cards writing the drug for both indications. We even have a new person who is already gaining commitments in less than 3 weeks. I never attacked you personally and I do not put on airs about working in the cath lab. Maybe you need to look at how you present data and address your anger issues. Grow up!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're both Assholes !