DOJ

Discussion in 'Pacira' started by Anonymous, Apr 16, 2015 at 10:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was going through the interview process and was alerted to the new recent Department of Justice Subpoena. Is this something the company can rebound from? Seems like a risky job move to jump into a company with all this negative talk surrounding them?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OUCH!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is completely deserved, yes there are some decent people at Pacira but overwhelming there are narrow minded jerks only trying to credit for other peoples work with management mostly extremely incompetent. I am very excited to see where this goes but again an ITAP is a made up word for a block which was promoted from the CEO, National Director, Scientific Affairs and Regional Director level forced down to the Reps. If you did not comply you were let go. If you are looking for a job here and specifically working for 1
    RD is a complete nightmare!!! Don't need to mention a name here because EVERYONE know who it is.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All medical companies go through this at some point. It is still a fabulous company to work for and everything we are taught is the right thing for the patient. Product is doing great things for patient care and is on label and complies with its indication from the FDA

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try compliance

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pacira Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:pCRX) Director Paul J. Hastings sold 2,500 shares of the company’s stock on the open market in a transaction that occurred on Friday, April 10th. The shares were sold at an average price of $88.00, for a total transaction of $220,000.00.

Wow.....5 days before the subpoena.....guess he knew what was coming down the pike...:)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is FDA 101. They start with the easy stuff-falsely promoting a 72 bupiv. Nice easy surface inquiry. They know all about the other off label itap, knee cocktails, etc. this gets them in the door. Gives the Stack Hood a false sense of security. Then after they ask the questions and get a response they stand up and thank you for cooperation. Right before they step out the door they say, just one more thing, is their anything else you wanted to share? Now case is built to get subpoena.
    Phase II-nerve block approval shutdown.
    Phase III- Subpoena from DOJ. This is the surface to air missile. At this point you wake up in a pool of your own urine. Pfizer , Takeda, etc went down the same path. Only company that I have worked for that did not say day 1 no off label and if you do you are going to jail and paying a hefty fine. Stack figured by now the scheme would be sold. Liabilities are the current reps that have been around and past reps. They will most likely seek the mgr from the state that was made famous by the Jim Nabors song "back home again in ?" Big Koolaide face. Easy mark. Messaging to field, if contacted do not respond, contact corporate.
    By the way, your connection to this off label, if convicted, it's a felony and it will follow you.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pacira Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:pCRX) CEO David M. Stack sold 25,000 shares of the company’s stock on the open market in a transaction dated Wednesday, April 15th. The stock was sold at an average price of $90.50, for a total transaction of $2,262,500.00. Following the completion of the sale, the chief executive officer now directly owns 59 shares in the company, valued at approximately $5,339.50. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which can be accessed through this link.

SCORE!!!!!!! Just prior to the news of the subpoena hitting the street!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On top of that he sold 15000 in January.

Run Forest Run

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told ITAP or walk

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't that insider trading?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes probably by Andy Dick-CG-who has forced out about 9 people-wonder why?? ITap fancy for Tap Block!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do explain

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is getting juicy! Give me some inside scoop....you know they all promote outside the indication..:)

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

jyst got hit with a stack of pancakes.
    Stock down $12 after good earnings report?
    Not sure if it's time to get out or buy more
    What a mess Stack

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ouch
    Bearded guy with tube socks on just passed me.
    Run Forest Run

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the investigation still going on?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are they still looking?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are they going to find?