Is Savaysa already dead?

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Apr 23, 2015 at 12:00 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They're kind of right. Look in to it...it's best you find out yourself

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. If my mom or dad was going to be prescribed this drug class...Savaysa would be my last choice for them out of the NOAC's. So as sales person I can't get behind this drug a 100%. The results right now and respones from the doctors on the drug speak for themselves.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A doctor asked me that question at a lunch when we were comparing Savaysa to all the other NOAC's. We had all the PI's out...and I could not disagree with him. As sales person, I want to sell but I would not want anyone I care about on this medication over the others.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Challenge your customers". Hmmm. Challenge them to what? Maybe we should do broad swords and "engage" our customers in some sort of a duel. Yes, a duel! Maybe foils or Sabres? I'm thinking perhaps a duel with pistols! Challenge your customers and always hold them accountable!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"I believe that we can Win" Yeah Right, go fuck some more PC Pussy Rob!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe that we can win, I believe that we can win, I believe that we can win, lol!!!!!!! Also, no hard feelings about that layoff right? Hey, did everyone get those $200 Nike gift cards I got you?! You're welcome.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not dead, but on a respirator.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brain dead with no hope of recovery!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Savaysa is expected to make 200 million by 2019. Welchol was bringing in 600 million. How ironic one of the selling point for Savaysa is 1 pill once a day. P.S DSI recently sold it's shares in SunPharma. Money is running low.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No true. Got rid of Sun because company wanted to stay away from the generic business. Savaysa just got approved in Europe with better label.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's not true?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you know they want to stay away from the generic business? And how is the label different in Europe on Savaysa? If you could just copy and paste the links that would be great, because I'm interested.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you going to kindly relocate to Europe? Why are you so interested?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, just interested. Why are you interested in why I'm interested?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just messing with you a bit. :) I would like the links though. Thanks

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I care about everyone in the world just like Bruce. That's why I chose this career, to help people.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Edison!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

maybe it is because they have yet to recruit and train for live speaker programs. So many of the docs in our area laugh at us when Janssen & Pfizer are having programs all around us. If Daiichi thinks this docs are going to take our word for the safety & efficacy - they have underestimated the customer. It looks like we have plateaued and those scripts represent the pity scripts we initially got for our "relationships". Now that we have exhausted the relationships, there is nowhere else to go but down, unless they get some programs going and "webinars" don't count as a program. So pathetic

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This news to many of us...where did you read that?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the DSI selling their Shares of Sun Pharmacuetical...we knew that.