EPBU flex full

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Apr 20, 2015 at 11:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are some EPBU flex reps to go fulltime? I wish I had that option.
    I heard a manager lets a few chosen ones go full time. Is this an option?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never heard of it? I m going to ask my manager if I can go fulltime

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I find it hard to believe a part timer went full time? It was made clear to our group that we are part time and we need to be committed to part time with this job. Not full time.
    What areas have fulltime?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no benefits? how can anyone do this?
    what's the pay for how many hours?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So part timers can go fulltime? Does this give you benefits? A car? What is the salary?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They combine 2 open territories-and yes there are benefits-not available in all areas unles vacant territories

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Car, Benefits, 2 week paid vacation, 5 paid sick days and $65-to-$70 annually.
    ut you have to have great body and brains

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In our district we had two territories that were vacant side by side, so our manager got permission from HQ to make it a full time position.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I truly hope these full time jobs are "one offs". I love the flex time opportunity. I get my work done in about 20 hours and make around $40k and I have a great life thanks to the flexibility this job affords me.

I understand some may need full time and wish them the best of luck on getting what they want or need.

I just ask that we please keep the FLEX in THIS contract available. Merck treats us like adults and the Publicis people are fantastic.

I'm sure there will be smarts ass answers to this. To you, I hope the misery that is "your life" changes for the better someday.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know how you are working 20 hours. My DM texted me on a Saturday that she had been checking my calls and too many of my first calls of the day were no-signature. She wants time stamped calls showing for 8 full hours and the first and last ones should be signatures. My call/sample ratio is already 80% with samples! I am so done with the babysitting.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DM said the same thing a couple of months ago, he wanted early morning sigs too. So I started signing a few Docs names right after 8am each working day. I never leave the house before noon and always get back by 3. This is a great job if you are smart.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She's living in fantasy! Dump samples and you screw yourself. Its a mix day, baby! If you have at least 5 years experience you are probably more experienced than these managers! You should know how to run it..its your results!! Pennies paid here and you should be running your territory, not bs diapers and a micromanager.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

mOST fYLER REP MAJE BIGR MONEES.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YES! You forgot to add that we have rich resumes and have hit high marks and have advanced degrees!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

these flex jobs should be done by chimps! garbage jobs

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chimps are we!
    Some with a wasted MBA...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She should know better. Overdo the samples will mean less scripts. Track it and dont give the store away!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and rich resumes! We need big smackers!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DM asks me about sales trends with top customers, where there is opportunity to grow. We look at MC (good vs. bad) and time spent with the good.
    In over three years I have never heard the word clock, time, signature....

Life sucks for you dear.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't know who you guys are working for. What Region?

Been here since the beginning. Made some friends at Fla. launch meeting and we talk.
    All of us have decent people as managers.

There are expectations that we work and grow share but I just cannot see why, or who, would work for the managers described here. I have to believe its just trolls writing that stuff