Mike, Do It Right This Time

Discussion in 'Avion Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jul 9, 2014 at 8:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The screaming had nothing to do with product knowledge it was simply a verbal attack at a company function. It speaks to professionalism and leadership. No one deserves to be put in that position. It's not a schoolyard. Poor leadership. That's all.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok we get it Marty could have handled it better, he should have pulled people aside and talked the situation out. But it appears to be all ok as both have moved on. They we both fine in the morning. Move on we get it

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MD is the best manager I've ever had. You don't know what you are talking about. Everyone on our team loves him so go somewhere else already.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh ok, so you and your team like him, then that makes the behavior acceptable. Makes sense. And I am somewhere. Right here. You go away. You really told me alright. Tell your team !

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not your team so shut the heck up. He's a great manager and you don't know the entire story. That's why you are an ass. Go start trouble somewhere else loser.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No,Lisa, I do know the entire story and I am sure you don't want it posted here So you shut up or I will make you look like the ass kiss you are.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ooo ok tough guy. We know you are a fucking asshole. You don't know anything.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you think if TG is still here and was here the next morning maybe they both (he and MD) talked and maybe realized they were both wrong and moved forward. People have disagreements and move on all the time and some become great partnerships. I think someone or a few are just stirring trouble. TG has great energy and so does MD I am sure the big boys worked it out. Now some of you are being mean. Not cool. This little event shouldn't ruin what a great meeting we all had from the training to the celebrations. A lot of us left with the goal of getting on stage next year.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here, I'm gonna post something nice. Danny Hobbs is one of the nicest people I've ever met and I loved watching him win presidents club.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get this post off this board right now. This is cafepharma no nice things can be posted here.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like the fact that you cowards talk shit about Avion, yet you stay and work here. Avion gave most of you your first pharma job, and the only thing you can do is talk shit. If your going to talk shit about the company or anyone in it, be an adult and put your name to it. The problem is you're just a crying little bitch that sits behind your computer. The good thing is, you'll actually never make it in the real world. The NM was great, learned a lot, met a lot of great people, and had fun. The one thing that I can say is, if you don't like Avion, you have the choice to leave, so see ya. Remember, Avion isn't perfect, but no pharma company is, trust me. If it wasn't for Avion, you'd still be looking for your first pharma job you ungrateful douches! And no, this isn't any of the managers, I'm just a rep, but I'm glad to be part of Avion. I'm hoping the haters on this page leave Avion and make room for people that want to be here.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since you are so rightous and proud,why didn't you sign your name, big balls? Sounds like you are ready to call people out, yet you hide behind your computer also. Looks like you are the true "douche".

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen up the wife now knows the truth as do I stay away got it

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No you are the douche bag.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, I'm not talking shit like you and others! Yes, I'm calling out those who talk shit, you are the cowards. I knew an idiot like you would say that, but again, I'm not talking shit, so my name is irrelevant! I guess you should use spell check too, as righteous is spelled like this.. So again, for the people who like to talk shit, sign your name or better yet, leave if you can't handle it here..

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you are sure you are not talking shit? You douche bag.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, ok, douche bag spell checker said anyone who talks shit on cafepharma should sign their name from now on. Everybody got that? But since he isn't talking shit he doesn't have to write his name. Mark, get on horn with cafe Pharma, we are changing the rules.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Previous Poster, we have assigned you your new name, you are now called El Douche Bag.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's Go to Baltimore

El Douche Bag you should go to Baltimore. Burn it baby.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's "we", you and your buddy's that are so greatful to be at Avion rather than working your old jobs at Taco Bell? I'm tired of your bland come backs. You are obviously under priveleged and happy to have work. Good for you! First in the family? Bottom line, this job was sold like something it is not. The base pay sucks ( unless you are coming from the fast food industry ) , the bonus , if you get one, is 3 months behind, and my manager is squarely lodged in my ass. These products mostly suck, the goals are unrealistic, etc. And yes, I am leaving, so shut the fuck up, you are boring! Avion, thanks for the Pharma exp, and the most miserable work experience ever.
    El Douchebag

See that Taco Bell, I signed my name. Now fuck off!