Come on JT! Let us know the new structure!

Discussion in 'Salix' started by Anonymous, Apr 20, 2015 at 8:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boo freaking hoo. Get a pair and quit complaining worker bee. Geez get over yourself. It's really amazing. If u get cut-joy for u with the severance and joy for me that your whiney ass is gone

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is going a LOT faster than most. Most mergers take over a year to complete.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who fuckin cares about Presidents Club? How about the 400 plus Reps that are t there? Cluster Fawk JT Cluster Fawk!!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your manager is an idiot. The RSMs know as much as you do at this point. We are all waiting to find out just like you are. It's painful. I suspect your RSM is a needy douche who wants everyone to think he is important enough to have the inside a scoop. I assure you he/she is not.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Duh, the merger already took place on April 1st dipshit.

We aren't talking about the merger. We are talking about the sales force alignment.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is right on- some RSM's may have some ideas of rep spots (but guess what- that has changed in the last day) Managers have an unofficial idea if they will be retained or not (unofficial as well) They were also given direction NOT to share this info as it could still change. Any managers sharing info with their reps could be in for a big shock when they have to tell them that oh by the way, things changed.

Someone leaked a bunch of info that wasn't supposed to be out yet, and some of it will end up correct- but some will change.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure they were talking about the integration of the merger you stupid fuck

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. People just want closure. It's not about feeling entitled. Upper management has made one mistake after another figuring all this out. Remember when Pearson said GI wouldn't be touched? Then JT is put in charge and it's been downhill from there. Sad days ahead with many being cut. Prepare yourselves, it's going to be ugly.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A bloodbath for managers and directors yes... Looks to me like over 50% cut from GI managers.. Some good / some bad. Reps odds are good to stay around (if you consider that to be good)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any rep with a base over 100k should start looking. If it comes down to you or one of your counter parts and you're the highest paid in that area and you're gone. Trying especially hard to get rid of the ones with the highest salaries. Which doesn't make sense since the highest paid were usually the performers. Cheap is the Pearson way though. Should hear well before may 15.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is true

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is ABSOLUTELY inaccurate! There is NO truth to that.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only ones that are fucked are those that get retained by this shitty company.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the exact same thing. Makes complete sense. That's how layoffs work. Get rid of the over priced lazy reps and get some fresh green kids out of college for half the price

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do we have many reps making 100K or more in base?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WRONG again- everyone thinks that this would make sense and starts these rumors.

Do you really think 2-3K savings per month on a reps salary makes a difference? The difference is next to nothing...especially when you break it down by monthly cost. Also if they do that think about how much more that would cost them to pay out the higher severance...Do you think that they are looking at ROI beyond a year? I think not....

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many know their fate. Calls were made last week for expansion positions. Some divisions are expanding while others are shrinking. People are being moved around to keep as many as possible.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WRONG again.... A few reps MAY know their fate, possibly- if they were contacted about another position- but nothing is set in stone- things have changed over the last couple of days. That's why nothing has been officially announced- it's not official. And far from many...(reps) know...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wake up. It's set in stone. Nothing more to work out. You'll find out in about a week. If you haven't prepared your resume you should. No one is safe, regardless of performance, etc.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The checking account is prepared. Prepared to receive twice monthly direct deposits x 12 months.