Just Interviewed this week

Discussion in 'Regeneron' started by Anonymous, Apr 1, 2015 at 10:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just interviewed and yes seems like a cattle call of sorts. So inappropriate to pool candidates in one room. Can you say Inventiv?! Geez where is the privay for US when you have to sign a privacy release to interview for them? Apparently once you're brought to Dallas management has ALREADY called around the industry, such as friends of people who work at your current and past companies, internet searches, customers you call on to get the goods on you. So unethical. They are putting your current job in jeopardy.

In my panel - 2 people were great. Another one clearly a HR or person of that sort (no personality is a dead ringer) and lastly one was the king of asses who looked for anything he could to bully, demean and you. Seriously, the other panel members had to shut him down as he was relentless. Thank you God that is not my boss or I would quit.

And the role-plays? If you did not come from a cholesterol background you are screwed. They are real life questions any cardiologist would ask but to expect let's say an oncology rep interviewing to comprehend this data without any training is crazy. And with mere days to learn it, shit I was googling half the acroynms the night before. If Regeneron is not interviewing only CV reps - why the role-play? It dimminished the positive interview you just had moments earlier.

Unless unemployeed or on a pip - I would run from this. Yes the company is innovative....but you will be micromanaged and the amount of heat just getting through this nightmare in Dallas is just a sample of things to come. Too many of these king of asses and gossipmongers people hired in management vs the professional ones.

Hope this helps anyone interested. Lastly - read the benefits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Virtually NO SHORT TERM DISABILITY at least for 1 year and then only a few weeks at cut salary. Insurance - PPO $300-600 deductable. And 401K match is not with cash!!!! It's with Regeneron stock. Never heard of such shitty benefots from a pharma company. Sad.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was a waste of my time. Lucky I have 3 other interviews. Liked the science, just not cholesterol market...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

buddie, you despairet and farted so go look for other work. Say hi to your buddies at Astellas.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mr. Dot dot dot...STOP! YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE! You can't type or spell or put together a coherent sentence. Go back to picking your nose or farting or something. Irritating.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For sure - thought the same thing. A bit back the DM I interviewed with was a manoriginally from BMS, RM from TX. Could not work for him. Miserable.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard that BMS guy is a dick. MICRO.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I totally agree about the cattle calls. I was mortified they had so many candidates in the same room and I knew a couple other people. If I decide to interview for a company, my privacy should be highly regarded as well. I thought about walking out then, but reluctantly interviewed but by then the damage was done and my heart wasn't into it. Things happen for a reason. Ironically, I received a call from the local Eylea rep that I had been trying to get a hold of about 1.5 weeks later and they confirmed it was an awful place to work for. Thank God for small favors.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That small!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A very unprofessional process.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is how it works when there is a mass hire of an entire division. When its a backfill position, or just a few positions, then your anonymity is maintained. This is just an easier way for them to do the hiring process.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are being generous. Your description is not even close to what this slime ball is. He is a deceitful manipulative dishonest creep. He has lied his way into this DM position. Ask anyone at BMS. He was never a CV DM at BMS but pulled a fast one on Regeneron. To his hires he is a micromanager. Just wait till he shows up at your house at 8 am un announced on a work day. Or try Saturday morning, yes Saturday morning at your front door. You have been warned! Good Luck.