DM Questions

Discussion in 'IQVIA Sales' started by Anonymous, Jul 29, 2014 at 4:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes only us "Professional Pharmaceutical Sales Executives" have any value. We deliver the best pizzas to the office cows that laugh at us and fake calls at a rate few could accomplish! We are valuable and so needed!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check grammar before posting and speak for yourself. Have some dignity for your profession. Ya big dummy!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Grow UP you adult baby

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure thing dummy.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DM is out to bring down my teammates! She is always asking me uncomfortable questions, taking notes when I speak. Then she flips everything I have said to make my teammates look terrible!
    What the fuck do I do?
    This DM is a liar!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dm or quintiles FSM?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like the only thing you can do is kill yourself. Please do it very soon because you are one boring, useless fuck.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are field managers. Just like field rats. Rodents who drag away from others to feed their own impoverished dirty rat families. Filthy animals.

Document EVERYTHING. Contact HR and an attorney immediately. If you don't act quickly, your team mate will be screwed. They work like thieves. Quietly, in disguise, when least expected. They have to cheat and steal what they WILL NEVER ACCOMPLISH on their own. Read up on the company's history. Their CEO.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And seriously, go say that to your mother. Apparently she didn't do the best in teaching you anything since it sounds like your language is in her pants. Wait, I just threw up. Why don't you take your own advice, you pathetic loser. And try to find some manners, never mind, you wouldn't recognize dignity or manners if they crossed your path. You dirty liar.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

serious answer here--you can go to HR and report DM. One DM has already been reported on this contract. Other than HR running a useless "investigation", nothing will happen to DM. If the DM is bothering you, your choices are--1. Go to HR and hope that you can get further than this investigation stage. Others will have to be able to report that they have seen t his treatment of you, or others. 2. Wait, the DM may change. 3. Find another position. This is only contract after all and not often a long term career.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did go to HR and reported the DM for being mean and making me cry and shit myself regularly from the stress. The HR woman just told me to go fuck myself so I did but I still cry a lot and have the nervous shits 24/7! Someone please help me I am so pathetic and sad!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

another serious answer - REPORT EVERY DETAIL. it is not your concern what happens to manager. your responsibility is to yourself and your job. if enough reports are generated, hr will be forced to investigate and put a stop to violations against you and others. think about it, there are others who are going through the same experience. do your part - if you feel that something is not right CONTACT HR NOW.
    CONTACT HR NOW CONTACT HR NOW CONTACT HR NOW CONTACT HR NOW !!!!!!!

become familiar with laws in your state, your rights and most importantly COMPANY POLICIES
    if needed prepare yourself with personal counsel or representation

CONTACT HR NOW

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You may think that HR is not doing something, but THEY ARE. Whomever you reported, they are sitting on prickly thorns right now. Do the right thing, report what is wrong, you will see.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FSM on the east cost!!
    Nothing but drama and lies!
    Only rides with me for 3 hours minimum to pump me for information to go back and twist on my partners!
    Im miserable!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have!!! Thank you for your advice!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was not going to take your post seriously until I saw how many words you capitalized and all the exclamation points used. Nothing speaks like great professional advise than a post from someone coming off as hysterical and shrill. LOL. Good lord you CSO hacks are hilarious and always a source of amusement. No wonder you can't do any better for yourself than low paying CSO temp gigs.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's hysterical will be your reaction when you find yourself in a similar situation, you professional tool.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They hired that loser Dave Brumbaugh so it must be an easy gig

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What state

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Alabama!