Allergan Cosmetic

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by Anonymous, Apr 20, 2015 at 9:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Realistically what can one expect to make salary + bonus on the cosmetic side?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run for the hills! No bonuses this year!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

False and false.

On a good year, 200-300K.

Bad year, mid 100s.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

200-300k??? maybe in 2002...You CLEARLY do not work for this company or in this division.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just finished a year at 250k plus

My accountant has the w2 to show for it.

Sorry folks, this is real life.

I can't imagine what the people are making who have been here for 10+ years with a 100k-150k base.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm laughing so hard at this bs I just peed my pants. So not true or no one would be leaving like they are in droves.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice ballooning

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahaha ...so true poster. Those were the days we spent in the trenches building this market to be what it is today all for the benefit of Pyott. But we sure did cash in back then. Glad to have been a part of that.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did 265K last year.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you made $265k last year, you were a)working a job other than a Sr. level BDM b) working a side job in addition to a Sr. level BDM c) not working for Allergan d) your name is David Pyott….

No one came in at 120% all 4 quarters! Suck it!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Base Estimate: Roughly 100K
    4 x 30K=120K
    ASB 85K

You do the math.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can do math just fine! You need to look over the incentive comp plan a little better. Also, SB isn't paid out until the following tax year so your W2 at that amount would be reflective of what you actually earned/ well over a year ago. No one is earning what they once were in this division. The majority of Sr. BDMs make $90K base not, $100k. There are only a few that make up to $105k in base. To be above, you must be executive level. Lay-off the kook-aid!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been in the facial aesthetics division for several years and I've never heard of anyone with the base higher than the mid 80's. We stopped giving raises three years ago. How would your salary get that high?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are wrong. Several people have bases at or above $100 K as BDM's. I've seen the salaries.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Def. Same here.

Sad to see veterans on here moaning and groaning.

Work harder and go get paid like everyone else. That might be the solution to your problems. LOTS of people satisfied and staying on in FA division for the long haul.

The grass IS NOT greener...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks David M for taking time out of your schedule to make up shit on Cafepharma. With no merit pay increases and 25% of BDMs not even reaching quota how exactly am I supposed to "work harder and go get paid like everyone else".

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard they thanked the sales training dept in Irvine for helping to recruit and train many of the Kyth people at the launch party - way to go dipshitz!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This makes people interviewing want to run for the Hills!
    What's the truth on the pay outs? How long do reps stay
    here and what's the culture with this division?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a great stepping stone for a young Rx or Skincare rep to get into true Aesthetics or Device sales; goals are too high for it to be career gig and generic companies simply don't pay as well as branded companies. Actavis may change its name and symbol but make no mistake its F'in generics first!