Inventiv or Publicis?

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by Anonymous, Feb 26, 2015 at 1:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the only security you have in life is that you will pass away someday, and you will have to pay to live on this planet, also know as paying taxes.

Security was always a farce.

And, the only people dumb enough to believe in security are young people that have not lived long enough to have bad stuff happen to them in life....YET.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep......definitely no security in this industry!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What strikes me as consistent, at least in the last 5 years in this industry, is that companies don't care to develop anyone.

They are very short sighted.

Its all about the stock price in this industry. I mean, have you ever wondered why the surge in stock prices started in the 1990s, and with that surge, you have an increase in company restructuring?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They don't care to develop people?? LOL You're a fucking sample dropper and call faker in a silly, greedy, totally corrupt industry that preys on innocent people with mostly unneeded, me too products. What should they do to develop you? Help you get better at faking calls or more proficient at delivering pizzas to the office cows that hate you and laugh at you behind your back? Get over yourself. This is a ridiculous job most 10 year olds could do. This is not a career it's a side show circus compared to real professions and industries.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess some people like you are too lazy or stupid to want to develop yourself.

Have fun sample dropping! I don't do that...I sell and move market share, year in and year out...and I love the job (I see into important disease state, not the ED drugs your sell or whatever you do) and work at my craft.

Besides, other industries don't career develop either, so your fantasy that they do is stupid as well.

Go ahead and list the industries that develop their people.........crickets.

Yes, pharmaceuticals used to do it big time in the 90s and early 2000s, with Pfizer leading the way. you are probably a 20 or 30 something dummy, right? so, that might explain your simplistic approach to selling as well...and you likely do as little as possible and ride my coat tails as well.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"work at my craft"...........BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! You are one pompous delusion dimwit. You don't sell anything fuckface. No wonder your dumbass is old and now working shitty CSO jobs. Have fun "working your craft". BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought there might be more of a difference. I guess it depends on the contract.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I run across your posts from time to time. Your use of BWHAHAHAHA shows me that you are mentally lost, and you have an inner child that needs healing.

Get help. If you don't, you might find yourself in a jail cell, wondering what happened.

Get your emotions under control as well.

Good luck, moron.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Suck my hairy nuts! Go practice your "craft" you drunk fuck! BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, you need to chill. Maybe take a little time off.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That person is always trolling with his signature BHAHAHAHAHA....they are annoying and bring nothing to the table.

They not only need time off, but a mental health evaluation, and I am not joking.

As for the question, I have not worked for either, but I hear inVentiv is better because the training is more reasonable, the pay is better, and the contracts usually go longer. Both are good companies overall, however

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Contract sales sucks. For 10 years inVentiv has preached it's the future. It's not. Companies still want their own reps and only contract for short periods during launch or end of life cycle. Go get a real position and stop keeping this company afloat.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true at all. inVentiv currently has contracts in place that have been going on for years. Follow all the pharma sales job openings in a given territory for a period of six months. Where I live, the inVentiv opportunities account for at least a third of all the postings. The interview process is easy. From the time you see a posting until you receive an offer can often be less than a month and usually involves just 1 or 2 interviews. I've known people who have had the process stretch out for months for regular positions and involve up to 6 interviews, and then not receive an offer. Contract isn't for everyone, and it may be interim for some, but for many it offers employment that may not otherwise be available. The level of experience and the degree of talent among most of the contract employees I've worked with has been incredible.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

very true and a great post here. this is why I continue to visit this site, as there are about 20% of the posts, like this one, that are helpful.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True! I was told back in 2002 that CSO's were the future. While it's true that the popularity of CSO's have grown, and I believe they are here to stay, the number of CSO reps employed at any given time is less than 10% of all pharmaceutical sales representatives. It's now 2015 and I believe that 10 years from now there will still be less CSO reps vs manufacturer reps.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Definitely inventiv over publicis as I would say with inventiv you feel as though you have a purpose and are more of a factor to the manufacturer, and metrics are based more on selling and less on reach and frequency. Any good drug rep will tell you they prefer a job where the primary focus is actually growing sales. I abhor these contracts that are all about call metrics. Quintiles is really bad about this, and PDI is the absolute worst about this as their call metrics also include signatures on every call. So if you're all about actually selling and making a difference, then Inventiv should be your pick.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The truth is Ventiv is not only the best CSO, but a top 5 company in the industry. I have worked for some top notch companies, but my experience at Ventiv has been better.

For those that disagree, name me 3 companies that are better than Ventiv...?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I find the inventiv hacks won't let publi pros near the door.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone reports that any of these companies as as difficult to break into as a manufacturer. Times are changing, it wasn't like this a few years ago.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Inventiv recruiters are the worst. They never return calls or emails after they contact you