Tell me about KK?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Oct 9, 2013 at 4:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Courage is fire, and bullying is smoke. Sorry that the new Shire threatens you and all the other underachievers!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And bullshit is smelly. Of which both our "leaders" are full of. They are the only underacheivers around here as evidenced by the growth numbers of Vyvanse. Guess after 18 months of PS and a year of KK the only thing they delivered on is their bad reputation in the industry.

Embrace the truth, it will set you free.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, you're an achiever- It is certain you communicate quite clearly in the field. It doesn't take much to see KKs level of competence, just as it doesn't take much to see your level of sophomoric incoherence.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's agree to disagree about the competence of KK and PS - they will be judged by performance not how happy we are. We can all agree that inane nut bags don't speak for KK, men, woman, or anyone but their immature selves. This is the sort of junk that makes CP useless.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Negative Frat Boy: Conversation should be pleasant without scurrility, witty without affectation, free without indecency, learned without conceitedness, novel without falsehood.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So basically the opposite of Kobe?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG- "scurrility?" Did your mommy tell you misusing vulgarisms makes you sound clever? Probably as IQ is inherited and yours is apparently circling the drain. And get over your insecurity about men- we can see the the bulk of the population - male, female, and probably most rodents- are more clever than you. You are likely frightened of everything. And it is clear you couldn't possibly be a rep- just a lonely troll.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The new Shire believes it is only hope which is real, and reality is a bitterness and a deceit.
    It is past time to rid ourselves of inherited losers like you! Hope is with the new direction provided by our management team.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well there you have it. By your own words you admit you are out of touch with reality, and don't really care. Just sucks when a dolt tries to match their betters, but thanks for the laugh!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What sad sack this KK is. She brings in all of these minions from B&L and promotes others from there trying to build her "team of acheivers" when in reality they know very little about the business including managed care. Not to mention how bad some of them talk about her. If she only knew what her "dream team" was thinking and saying she'd be a mental case. Oops, too late, she must have heard already.

Awesome job KK you winner you!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Old Shire reps remember that second place is just the first place loser. Bawhahahahaha

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you really this retarded? Typical B&L cheerleader with no substance. Keep shaking those pompoms honey.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Simple peck-order bullying is only the beginning of the kind of hierarchical behavior that can lead to racism, sexism, ethnocentrism, classism, and all the other 'isms' that cause so much suffering in the world.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have a lone looney posting - "peck-order?" - really? Probably someone's kid as the number of make believe words and adolescent phrases suggest someone in junior high. Too bad CP doesn't let you put folks on ignore. For the adults, we all get that our culture basically sucks at this point.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Calm down, they will all be moving over to ophthalmology division at end of the year and then we will get new leadership you all can complain about. At least we are actually making money again, I don't like all the admin work but love the new recognition, bonus comp, contests. Except the adult one that is not fair, highly pediatric territories cannot even compete

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I only feel sorry for weak people. And mostly what I've come to find is that the weak people are the ones that are the haters.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haters and men and "frat boys" and New Yorkers and basically anyone at Shire before you. Well I feel sorry for you and your lack of intellect or skill which is demonstrated in your useless posts. If I had your phone # I would text you one simple message --- GFY!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will minus intellect constitutes vulgarity. I believe this statement sums up your character.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love it! Too many Blowhards at Shire! Time to clean house and scrub the bellyachers out of our organization!! You go girl!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5 pages, 218 replies and 37,000 views all in agreement. Kathy Kobe, the most villified person on CafePharma.