Question

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, Apr 20, 2015 at 1:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got a DUI. Will I get fired? Have they fired anyone for this in the past?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would imagine it's over.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, especially if you don't tell HR. They don't want irresponsible people working for them. You are now a major liability for the company. I hope you get some help for you alcoholism.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company only runs your driving record once a year which is usually in late October. You are fine until then, after they discover it...gone. Tell no one at work esp. not your teammates. They could use it against you.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This isn't true. There was a rep in WV that had a breath test thing hooked up to his car where he had to breathe into it to start the car. Novo let him work with that thing on his car. There's a way you can keep your job. Not sure what that way is. But it has been done here before.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard of one in PA who got a DUI and she is gone

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My husband got one and he can no longer drive my car. They found it when dud the annual check.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Works on points system. Once you hit 20- bye bye. A DUI is worth 10. Look it up

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice answers brain surgeons - no wonder Lantus kicks your ass - company gets notified of DUI within 2-4 weeks (liability issue) - then case by case issue - how long have you been with company, have you been a good rep (no problems), do they value you and want to keep you in the territory - if yes, still have job but have breathy thing installed in your car - if no, gone - know 4 reps who went thru this - 2 gone, 2 kept - how good is your relationship with your DM and Regional MGR - 70% of use could have got a DUI and the other 30% are losers - good luck

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually we have been eating away at your ailanthus market share for years now. How's that "dream boat" insulin going for ya? You guys are a joke.....

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bitch-fighting (especially with someone that you think is a competitor) on an anonymous site is childish, at best.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are just as bad as those two posting your drivel. Don't get your panties in a wad.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No problem if you report it. They'll make you put the device in your fleet car. You are used to it from your past experience! Just remember when you drink to use the story about using hand sanitizer. Always worked for you!