Propaganda Over Authenticity

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by Anonymous, Jan 6, 2015 at 6:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think they mean Pete d.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where was our perennial P Circle jerk? Last year he won it as a consolation prize. This year he's a no show? Could it really be that he's jumping into a senior leadership position?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It looks like 2 RBDs got screwed out of PClub. Is it one of those top finishers or one of the good old boys that seem to always sqeak by?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know. I think it was a very nice thing that they Gave Pete d. P club last year after his ROC died in that horrible accident. It was a great way to honor her memory. Pete was so elated, I remember him fist-pumping like it was his first P club. What a great memory.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, you were right. I googled "risperdal and Fabbri." Shady marketing there, and they put him in charge of sales here?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For real entertainment, check out the "Marti, I'm planning a Party," thread. Excerpts not about Marti, Fabs, or anyone else but some fictional characters named Chucki, the Ox, and co. about to be published by a national publication.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is terrible. Yes, unfortunately at JBI we talk a game of diversity but do nothing to actually demonstrate it. And with that same privileged attitude comes contempt for our service people. I have heard reps and managers make fun of other reps whose children choose the military over college. The mean-spirit attitude starts at the top and works its way down.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi, It's the OP, The Joker here.
    This is my last post. Yesterday I accepted an offer that I couldn't turn down, and so I'm off to greater and greener pastures. While it's been fun to skewer the egomaniacs that make up our leadership here, they and their idiotic decisions will never affect me again and so I am hanging up the Joker's bells. Someone else can now take the task of calling the Empress out on her wearing no clothes. Disgusting as that might look.
    Have fun staying here. Don't forget to log your calls. And kiss butt. I'll be laughing all the way to the bank.
    It's been fun. Good by to the Funky Donkey. Fabs, we hardly knew ye, and thank our lucky stars for that. Marti, it's been a real party. Michael, Yangs for nothing.
    Good luck with that Remicade thing. Maybe you can sell some ARIA. You have my Simponi.
    Oh-lee-oh-leeeeeee, you all in the big swamp now.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm one of those who is departing this sinking ship. I let them know this week and I don't care if they figure out who I am. They are extremely malicious to the point of psychosis, how they decide to bully a person and just keep at it. Very mean and insecure people who are frightened of anyone they suspect to be smarter than them.
    They will be angry. They hate when others have a brighter future then them. But that is karma.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember that most HAVE TO STAY in pharma until they get dumped because they got no place to go. Even the big shots aren't as "big" when they look outside the industry.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are more and more great jobs available and being created out there, that anyone who chooses to stay here deserves the crap that MH and her minions pile on them. Soon they will have a company of yes-reps with no minds of their own who sacrifice their own intelligence, intellect and integrity to be "managed" by a cast of overly ambitious idiots who have no idea of what they are doing. I'm glad I'm almost done here too. This place is a disaster.