CPU GF is like no other

Discussion in 'Actavis' started by Anonymous, Feb 17, 2015 at 3:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Makes you wonder if GF will survive the next round of layoffs in a few months......

You know, he is legacy Actavis not legacy Forest......

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He will do and say whatever he needs to do to keep his job.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just remember the infamous quote --- "This is the greatest company I have ever worked for" --- that confirms the post! Amazing that he said that in front of Actavis representatives!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still remember that day and was so surprised that he said that. To this day I am still hurt, as a Watson rep, that he degraded us to that point. A real disappointment to all of us sitting in our group.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was also in the audience and was equally shocked. This was the conversation at the bar that night. Very disappointing with what he said. Never new him, but was educated that night.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was told about this post and could not hold back about GF. He rode with me and many of the calls were very uncomfortable. Even the office staff commented on the tension that he created. One MD said --- does that guy understand the insurance issues I deal with? At the end of the day , GF made it sound like he had taught me a lot.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look, I agree that GF is full of shit, a snake and worthless, but whoever keeps commenting with "---" in their post, you have a 'tell'. Let others comment. We get it, you (like many others) don't like him.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you left out Douchebag!!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So only one person who posts here uses quotation marks. You are a real genius and I suppose you own many Green Jackets, you pompous ass.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

--- are dashes, Junior. Now go get your f*cking shine box.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey boys, stop the infighting and concentrate on the subject; GF.
    Oh no, I used punctuation. LMAO
    Get back on the short bus.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a Sales Director he has always been a very one dimensional, messaging/metrics focused individual. His method is the key --- very shallow and egotistical.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll second that

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aside from whatever the hell is happening in Chicago, this tread is the most viewed
    on the first several pages of threads. Greggy must be really proud to be this popular.
    Even more popular than dipshit CR.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But Greggie thinks Cary is the second coming and this new organization is the greatest he has ever worked for in his career.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The managers like GF who have sold out to the FOREST idiocracy are surviving until CR and JL need to make more cuts. Even arrogant fools like those two will step on the most sycophantic (look it up) supporters to preserve their own power. I believe that means you Women's Health and LTC. I have been a part of several "teams" in old and new Actavis/Allergan, as well as other big PHARMA companies. Douchebags like GF, CR and JL do not deserve anyone's fear or respect! Get another job! Move on! Lots of companies will value experienced, professional people and trust them to make a difference in their businesses.

P.S. I get to resign and tell the company to F&$@ OFF! New job, new company.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's next? What group has no truly innovative products? What group could be replaced by UPS?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's next? What group has no truly innovative products? What group could be replaced by UPS?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congratulations on your new job. As is evident throughout this post, numerous Reps and Old DMs have come out of the woodworks to express their dislike/disapproval of Frederick. If this doesn't wake up anyone who is looking at GF from a leadership level, I don't know what does. Good luck to anyone that works for him, as you need t realize his focus is on his success and how he looks to Upper Corporate. It is ALWAYS about him, be prepared.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it's not GF, it will be another genius pulling your strings! Leave this terrible excuse for a company and find another industry or at least another company! It will only get worse as the Fear mantra of CR takes hold and more managers abandon strategy and critical thinking, in favor of messaging and frequency measurements! Run from this tire fire before the noxious fumes overwhelm you and it's too late!