Why has the HCV NSM been pushed up to late April/early May?

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by Anonymous, Apr 14, 2015 at 4:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Support the boycott or in 3 months 70% of us are GONE! Take a stand and say FU Lootzie!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nah, not boycotting but I'm not clapping or standing to clap. The NSM is going to be one big ole butt chewing. Let em see me. At this point I could care less. This people don't mean shit to me.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop all this yacking about protests and boycotts.

There are 2 options.
    1.) If you've been with abbott/Abbvie for 5+ years and you are vested, then if you get laid off you will get some decent severance and subsidized health benefits for a time and you can collect unemployment while you look for another job.

2.) If you came on board as either 1st or 2nd wave for HCV, you better run for the exits ASAP because you'll get nothing when they dump you. So, find a job and quit while you're still employed!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Lou Lou comes out and works with me, he will hear the true story behind crap pak! One doctor told me he would only Rx crap pak if I took out his fat ass wife!! I am sorry but there are limits to capturing 1 Rx. Maybe Lou Lou can blow the doctor for a script!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All pop, no kick. Enjoy your meeting. We are all getting tired of your whiny shit.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you have to be with the company five years or you get no severance?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think most companies give you 2 or 3 weeks of severance per year of work. I think you're vested in 401k match at 3 years.I don't pay much attention to the pension. Have not been here long enough to have accrued anything. The more years with the company, the more you have in the pension. I think you become vested in it after 5 years or 3, don't remember. You keep whatever you've accrued after you're vested. Longer you're here, more you get.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry because Jerry Acuff will come in and save the day.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GOING TO TAKE A LOT MORE THAN THAT!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone remember the motivational speaker Dan Clark? He was so inspiring. I never heard such a pompous self serving and self-promoting arrogant motivational speaker as he. He brought me to tears with his grand stories of meeting leaders from all over the world and sitting with the Wahabis in Saudi Arabia. Truly inspirational. I wanted to run out and sell the hell out of VK but I couldn't. It wasn't approved yet. Darn. But he gave me his awesome motivational book. Damn! I tossed it in the lobby trash can on the way out of the meeting. I guess I shouldn't have done that. Now I won't be able to clap and cheer enthusiastically during general session.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We must BOYCOTT this meeting!! It will show the Board that our management is clueless and treats us as rats!! Time to take a stand or we will all be filing for unemployment insurance in 4 months!! Say you are sick or somebody in your family is seriously ill, JUST DON"T GO! The Stooges then can lie to each other and we don't have to listen to their SH*T!!! Everyone grow some kahoonas! The Wolfman Aroooh!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chant: Hands up, we won't sell"! At the general session.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wolfie
    Missed you since I left. I'm inspired by you. I'll add a middle finger to the protest! As long as it's dark so no one sees me..

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i heard the team building exercise is going to be a gauntlet run. We each run the gauntlet made up of our fellow teammates wielding heavy clubs. If we survive the pummeling & make it out the other side alive, we get to keep our jobs, yay!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Theme song for crap pack NSM - - - It’s the End of the World As We Know It! – REM

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They will fire all of you and it probably won't make any impact on sales.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the last meeting before the big restructure. Say your goodbyes, be polite, don't drink too much, mind your manners and bite your tongue.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm going to projectile vomit on lootsie & Lou Lou's shoes after my binge drinking.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JE that you bud?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I remember the good old days of cardiovascular care. I would tell my nova quest recruiter not to send any female for an interview unless she was at least an 8. I felt like I was recruiting call girls for the nsm. That's the direction that came from the top. They wanted lots of hot chick's at the meetings. Times have changed.