First Annual National 15x15 Day

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Sep 11, 2012 at 5:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hereby declare Friday, September 28th, 2012 as the first annual "National 15x15 Day". Take the day off, play golf, go shopping, do whatever you want! It's your day to do as you please as long as it doesn't involve Merck.

This day will always be celebrated on the last Friday in September for future reference. All I ask in return is that you post on here the cool things you did on this epic day.

So, begin making your plans now but remember the most important thing about National 15x15 Day is to HAVE FUN!

Take care all my brothers & sisters!

Regards,

The 15x15 Guy

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds great but I already don't work Fridays- or Mondays!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work 8 days a month. Sometimes 10 if I feel like being a go-getter. That happened a few years ago.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd give anything to be a drug rep. You guys are the coolest! Little work for lotta money, my kinda job!! With my luck, it'l all go contract before I get an offer from a manufacturer which isn't cool.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Atta boy! Now there is someone already being proactive. And who said there are no leaders here at Merck? Great progress! I must be honest, Monday & Fridays are pretty tough days to work and work loses out many times to golfing, movie going and working out at the gym! Keep up the great work.

Please do something fun that day and post it here. Have fun!

Regards,

The 15x15 Guy

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, I have a plan.

I am gonna have sex with my boyfriend during our weekly district teleconference.

We are going to have to get some good fantasy thing going to be able to perform during that drivel, but I think we can do it !!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will there be t-shirts?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

May you one day find and know true love before it's too late. How shallow, ignorant, and pathetic you must be. My sympathies.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm going to do what I always do. Sneak out early and go bang my girlfriend and get home to take a shower before the wife. Has worked like a charm many many years.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

now that is hurtful,,,totally uncalled for.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two posters living out their fantasy here about their imagined exploits. Bet they are butt ugly. :)

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know the one. Ugly yes. The truth also yes. Money can but a lot of sex and attention. Total pervert.

13. finleyfarmer

finleyfarmer Guest

Managers let's be proactive on the declared holiday - call an all day teleconference - require each and every rep to put together a complete territory plan and be prepared to present to the group. Schedule the start of the teleconferce for 7am - but delay actual start until 10am - continue through lunch - beginning at 2pm announce the 50% of reps to be terminated, At 3pm send out product tests that are to be completed and returned by 7pm.

HAPPY HOLIDAY!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't have the balls to do it so don't even talk about it. It's ass clowns like you that will make this holiday such a great day!

FU Pal!

Signed,

The 15x15 Guy

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reality buddy. Don't hat the player hat the game.

16. finleyfarmer

finleyfarmer Guest

Managers - be more like NFL coaches and establish a bounty on these lazy / useless reps. There are reps that do work hard and produce in their positions. They are, I'm sure, tired of these loafers.

Every rep knows these people - for everyone disclosed give a weeks worth of personnal timeoff, when the 15s are terminated shove perks their way - get creative!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big difference when we reps generate millions of dollars per territory instead of getting paid the big millions like your nfl players analogy. We work hard, we work smart, and we pay for your sorry ass salary and bonus to beat. You should be thanking us insteAd of being the jerk u are.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly right. It's all about the dumbassed game. The reps are doing whatever needs to be done in order to survive.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Such bullshit here. The reason 15's exist is very logical and practical - BECAUSE THEY CAN!! Pull your heads out of your asses people. No, the reps aren't generating millions of dollars for Merck. Why the hell do you think vacant territories generate millions of dollars, too?? That's not to say the reps aren't capable of positively impacting sales, either. But in general, the job is a joke, it has become a game, and those reps who identify themselves as 15's are taking the only realistic and sane approach for staying in the job. YES, it can be done on a 15 x15 basis just fine. So all you reps that are lucky enough to be left at Merck, enjoy it, make the most of it, and if you want to go break your ass to soothe your psyche about the ridiculous job you have, go for it. But don't hate the 15's - in reality they are in effect doing just as much as you! Happy weekends people.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"lucky enough to be left at Merck??" are u serious...even if you are resorting to 15 X 15 and getting away with it, I would not consider you lucky...you are in a joke of a job, in a rotten industry, and you are learning no real job skills for the future...

that is not lucky my friend...sorry to tell ya...