Another BIG FU for Merck

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Apr 25, 2015 at 9:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just realized that Merck is the one thing in my life for which I have an absolute disdain. I'll bleed them for as many checks as I can and do as little as possible in return. Besides, I'm too busy running my business, which has absolutely nothing to do with Merck. When the axe falls, I'm ready. With a smile, no less.

FU Merck.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smart.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CP: Please take down this vulgar thread.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CP, please don't. Knowing this koolaid sipper despises it means sane Merck employees would appreciate it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO at this dork!

FU MERCK!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love it…you are one of the smart ones…wish every Merck rep had the same motivation to bleed the company drive and start their own enterprises…

Merck is truly an evil organizations…their Be Well slogan is just obscene, given the way the company treats patients, payers, and employees…

FU MERCK!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I completely agree.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very smart. Just ask any one of our former colleagues. Merck gives not a hoot about you. I've long since decided to not give a hoot about Merck. MY other job is going well,so you're not alone in the moonlighting world. Not even close to being alone.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

in 80s, 90s, and early 2000s, Merck was probably the most respected company in the industry.

Today, they are one of the least, and it will never recover because they have been exposed and their own employees don't trust their own company.

Same can be said about 20 other companies in this industry, but Merck was definitely at the top of coveted companies to work for at one point.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a geek. Typical merck kool aider. Keep it up.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thread is genius.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are correct, we don't care about scums, bumbs, criminals, parasites, 14s or anyone demonstrating sloth. All will be rectified shortly.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah it will be rectified when you get committed to a mental ward. What are bumbs? You are a retarded j@ck@ss!